PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

shadywayproductions is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
what is this? and how do i get rid of it?

this is on my sprint tp2 stock rom. i use the onscreen keyboard everyday..this morning this started showing up and i didnt do anything to change any settings!

see attatched picture..

just above the oskb it started showing like a word picker?
(idk if thats what its called or not)
it shows up when ever i type anything with the oskb, the slider kb its not there. how do i get rid of it? its annoying as hell and slows down sending emails and txting to a snails pace! i would have searched but idk what to even look for because i have never seen it show up before; and idk what to seach for!

thanks for your time in advance! ~SWP
Old 03-18-2010, 02:25 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: what is this? and how do i get rid of it?

I believe you are talking about XT9? notice that green box thing next to the letter "Z".. just click to so the green is on ABC. Hit thanks if that is what you were asking about, if you want
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

zipxavier is just getting started

hit the XT9 ABC button in the bottom left
Old 03-18-2010, 02:28 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

XT9, hit it
Old 03-18-2010, 02:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

shadywayproductions is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: what is this? and how do i get rid of it?

OMG was it really that easy!? sorry to bother ya'll!

i guess the saying is true...big hands and small phones......LOL big gloves and lots of pressing freakin buttons that shouldnt be pressed!

Thanks everyone! gona go hit the thanks buttons now!
~SWP
Old 03-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

first off i apologize for threadjacking but i noticed your problem was solved and my problem has to do with xt9 as well.if anybody is offended I will start my own thread but didn't think it warranted such.

How do you add new words to your xt9 list of words so it will recognize it instead of try and give you something else? you know like curse words lol
Old 03-18-2010, 03:28 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Sorry Itony, I dont phuking curse really!! I use spb keyboard as my main keyboard and that lets you add work to dictionary, wait a minute...lol ,that is a setting that needs to be checked , ...settings/input/options/all the way to the right..dictionary/enable add words to dictionary
Old 03-18-2010, 03:31 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

a'DOY

Old 03-18-2010, 05:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

see in the ops picture, on the black bar that shows ppcgeeks.com? see that plus button to the right of it? ill give you one guess what that button does..... rtfm
Old 03-18-2010, 05:33 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
see in the ops picture, on the black bar that shows ppcgeeks.com? see that plus button to the right of it? ill give you one guess what that button does..... rtfm
reminds me of a story. In one of my classes in college, this Russian guy would misspell words CONSTANTLY, and one day we got assigned together in a group project which involved writing a document.

As this guy went through this document, I noticed he was right clicking on all the misspelled words and adding them to the dictionary, but he was talking to himself as he did it. "Ed to deek-shun-elly"

I don't remember ever laughing so hard in all my life.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2