PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Met

snook954 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy TP2 Metro PCS Failed Flash

So i went to the metro store for the 5th time to attempt to flash my touch pro 2, to the metro pcs network. First their computers couldn't connect with houdinisoft's servers to get the drivers, then i couldn't get to the diag mode on the phone for some reason. After searching through forums i got around all that and got it to communicate with their computers and houdinisoft. Now i am stuck and have no idea how to fix this issue. For some reason, it just FAILS. And the people at the store have no idea what to do. Can someone please help me with this? It would be greatly appreciated. I'm running energy rom, on a sprint version. By the way, the diagnostic mode has to be accessed like its on verizon (##3424 send, instead of ##3424#)
Old 04-22-2010, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc 6900 > HTC TP2>Samsung Galaxy
Carrier: Metro PCS

pl0323 is keeping up the good workpl0323 is keeping up the good work
Re: TP2 Metro PCS Failed Flash

All I did was download latest PRL, contacted a Metro dealer in Miami ($45) to enter my phone # and ESN in the metro system and my TP2 is working on metro. Thw latest update to houdini does include the TP2, find a different metro store.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by snook954 View Post
So i went to the metro store for the 5th time to attempt to flash my touch pro 2, to the metro pcs network. First their computers couldn't connect with houdinisoft's servers to get the drivers, then i couldn't get to the diag mode on the phone for some reason. After searching through forums i got around all that and got it to communicate with their computers and houdinisoft. Now i am stuck and have no idea how to fix this issue. For some reason, it just FAILS. And the people at the store have no idea what to do. Can someone please help me with this? It would be greatly appreciated. I'm running energy rom, on a sprint version. By the way, the diagnostic mode has to be accessed like its on verizon (##3424 send, instead of ##3424#)
its probably because you haven't changed your MSL/SPC code to six zero's and updated the PRL.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 04-23-2010, 04:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: metro pcs

affliction is becoming a great contributor

agreed change the spc to all zeros and then try it... and to the guy that paid $45 you over paid. normal for metro now is $20
Latest Exploits: Affliction Rom
Old 04-23-2010, 06:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint- SERO 1250

knexx is a n00b

hope this isnt considered thread hijacking.. so downloading the prl, and changing the spc to zeros is the only thing necessary to have a phone metroflashed? im having the same problem, went to 2 different stores and both said it wouldnt work, no explanation, just it didnt work. and the second store made my phone unable to make any calls, but a flash back to stock rom fixed that...
Old 04-23-2010, 12:52 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

your not trying to get it flashed while you had NRGY installed were you??? ive tried several NRGY roms, and the ## codes never work for me.. so that may explain why you cant get into diag mode....
Old 04-23-2010, 01:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by knexx View Post
hope this isnt considered thread hijacking.. so downloading the prl, and changing the spc to zeros is the only thing necessary to have a phone metroflashed? im having the same problem, went to 2 different stores and both said it wouldnt work, no explanation, just it didnt work. and the second store made my phone unable to make any calls, but a flash back to stock rom fixed that...
for that phone, yes, and it needs to be put into diag mode

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
fail, failed, metropcs flash, touch pro 2, tp2