PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 10:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Solved) Remove slider overlay in M2.5?

Does anyone know how (registry?) to remove the icons from popping up in Sense 2.5? I have a "glass" slider and would like it to just show clear and not also show the tab icon as it's sliding...If that doesn't make sense, what I mean is I want it to be like NRGZ...

Anyone know what it takes or happen to have a cab for it?

Last edited by awenthol; 03-09-2010 at 07:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:25 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Remove slider overlay in M2.5?

I am looking for this too. I found a cab for 2.1 that did this and it worked great. Unfortunately, I tried it on War and Mr.X's Rom without any luck. If I am able to find anything I will make sure to pass it on.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It took a lot of looking and piecing together but I got it figured out...just install these two cabs...ones for the clear slider, the other is to keep the tabs from showing up on the slider.
Attached Files
File Type: cab M2.5_ClearSlider.cab (2.6 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab M2.5_SliderNoIcons.cab (14.6 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by awenthol; 03-09-2010 at 02:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:08 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Thanks sooo much! how did you find these? I looked though Google, XDA-Developers, PPCGeeks, I even PM'd NRGZ28 to see how he got rid of the images on his ROM. No word back yet. Thanks again, I have been tearing my hair out for a week and in one day you put me to shame
Old 03-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Thanks sooo much! how did you find these? I looked though Google, XDA-Developers, PPCGeeks, I even PM'd NRGZ28 to see how he got rid of the images on his ROM. No word back yet. Thanks again, I have been tearing my hair out for a week and in one day you put me to shame
I don't remember exactly what I searched for but it was something like Manila 2.5 clear slider...had to dig through a TON of threads to find it. That's why I was hoping someone else would happen to have it already!
Old 03-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
It took a lot of looking and piecing together but I got it figured out...just install these two cabs...ones for the clear slider, the other is to keep the tabs from showing up on the slider.
Sweet deal!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I am looking for this too. I found a cab for 2.1 that did this and it worked great. Unfortunately, I tried it on War and Mr.X's Rom without any luck. If I am able to find anything I will make sure to pass it on.
Could you post up the cab you used on M2.1? Does it setup the slider like I posted?

Thanks.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor
Re: (Solved) Remove slider overlay in M2.5?

Thanks given. While we're still on the slider topic, does anyone know how to add the name of the day on the top of the calendar tab on the slider? thank you.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: (Solved) Remove slider overlay in M2.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
Thanks given. While we're still on the slider topic, does anyone know how to add the name of the day on the top of the calendar tab on the slider? thank you.
I believe when i installed Santod's 16 quicklinks cab it added it to mine. However, through the many cabs i installed trying to figure out the slider, I lost it. It should be as simple as a cab or if you're up for it, just install the 16 quicklinks mod...
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2