PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 04:07 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: its march! whos ready for touchxperience.

me me right here I am me!

Looks bad f$@#ing ass

Old 03-01-2010, 04:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Noir is right. It will run on older devices. BUT it won't have all the features enabled unless you have a snapdragon device... but still, it will have many features working for our tp2s.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
Noir is right. It will run on older devices. BUT it won't have all the features enabled unless you have a snapdragon device... but still, it will have many features working for our tp2s.
well I don't need a live wallpaper LOL
Old 03-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It's not coming out this month. Look around XDA and you'll see that it's been in development for YEARS, with nary a release
Old 03-01-2010, 05:34 PM
jcjr81

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I believe it was actually announced for a March release, so it seems that it is coming out. it has been in development for awhile, but I believe this is the first time an actual release date was given.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:38 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

God that's slow... the videos that is... things grandma speed. And ugly IMO.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
God that's slow... the videos that is... things grandma speed. And ugly IMO.
so you're posting because....
I mean granted watching the video it didn't look slow at all to me so you may actually have to point out exactly what looked so slow to you...because in general for the amount of work being done, it was quite fast...surprisingly fast.

eg text message mode, email fetching and xbox live integration looked extremely fast. Now whether that was prefetched it is tough to say but nothing looked slow. I saw little lag granted which occurred for a half a second during the second demo at point 2:17, 2:55. But again the processes that were being done you have to kinda say wow for what was running in the background (live background on a winmo device) it was faster than even I thought

so could you do me a favor and point out where you saw this insurmountable and the grandma speed and compare it to a windows mobile device doing the same thing at a faster rate. Actually I'd be very appreciated

also for the not gonna be done, schaps been working on this for 2 years. He released 10 beta applications that were apart of touchxperience's initial launch and they performed as well as you would expect in a beta test. I mean it was a beta but it had a lot of potential even then. Now with this, I just have to say I can't wait
Old 03-01-2010, 07:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Noir, don't pay attention to dragon. he's become an instant android fanboy. All of a sudden... unless it's stamped with android, it sucks in his eyes. Maybe a month ago i would've taken his above statement as a simple opinion, but not anymore. He and his pal constantly refer to their TP2s as paperweights, yet we find them on the tp2 forum daily.... guess they're having trouble finding an android-centric forum. Not sure i understand what they get out of bashing a mobile device lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
Noir, don't pay attention to dragon. he's become an instant android fanboy. All of a sudden... unless it's stamped with android, it sucks in his eyes. Maybe a month ago i would've taken his above statement as a simple opinion, but not anymore. He and his pal constantly refer to their TP2s as paperweights, yet we find them on the tp2 forum daily.... guess they're having trouble finding an android-centric forum. Not sure i understand what they get out of bashing a mobile device lol.
everybody who has posted in this room says thats slow unless there is a snapdragon processor, why do you choose only to single out dragon? it seems as if you want him and me to start arguing with you. PAL i'm assuming you mean me, actually i know you mean me. i'm not having trouble finding an android forum as i post in there 10x more then i do in here nowadays. its seems you have trouble taking any criticsm towards winmo. i've watched that video as well and that is slow, i'm sorry you feel otherwise.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 03-01-2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3evader View Post
over at xda i read that touchxperience was coming out this month.
im ready. htc sense sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
http://twitter.com/touchxperience

he just completed the early beta and it will be released soon

If it will really run smootly on out tp2s then im excited for it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2