PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 12:47 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cab to enable all CDMA Option Pages

Attached is a cab that will enable all pages under CDMA phone settings.

You can also get a cab to enable all Network Services Options Here:

CLICK ME

Click thanks if it helped you.

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 02-15-2010 at 01:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:50 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: Cab to enable all CDMA Option Pages

thanks, i used your Ninja Duck Network Services.1.0.cab and that worked great for adding the roam option back in any rom, i think u should link that in here too, are there any more network cab tools youve made?

Old 02-15-2010, 01:56 AM
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
thanks, i used your Ninja Duck Network Services.1.0.cab and that worked great for adding the roam option back in any rom, i think u should link that in here too, are there any more network cab tools youve made?

No, but if there is something you are looking for, it should be pretty easy.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:04 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

This is just ... remarkable.

Thank you ... now, a question.

Under CDMA Location setting, you can set your phone to always reveal the current location. With some phone canvas packages, this results in a cross-hair icon in the actual phone canvas, to the far right, on the same line as the carrier name. When the option is off, the cross-hair has a strike through running through it.

I have found that most custom ROMs, after soft-reset, will have the icon displayed with the strike-through, indicating that the location option has toggled to off. You have to go into phone settings, and re-set the option to ON. I would like to be ON permanently.

Can you tell me how you can set this to ON via registry or even mortscript. I mention mortscript, because I could drop the script into my startup folder, too.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 04-14-2011, 10:43 PM
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
This is just ... remarkable.

Thank you ... now, a question.

Under CDMA Location setting, you can set your phone to always reveal the current location. With some phone canvas packages, this results in a cross-hair icon in the actual phone canvas, to the far right, on the same line as the carrier name. When the option is off, the cross-hair has a strike through running through it.

I have found that most custom ROMs, after soft-reset, will have the icon displayed with the strike-through, indicating that the location option has toggled to off. You have to go into phone settings, and re-set the option to ON. I would like to be ON permanently.

Can you tell me how you can set this to ON via registry or even mortscript. I mention mortscript, because I could drop the script into my startup folder, too.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Best regards,
-boggsie

I am reaching back in to prehistoric times, but I believe the following will allow the setting to stick:
Code:
Enable GPS
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction\CDMA]
"GPSOneSetting"=dword:0
I believe 3 is off.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:26 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
I am reaching back in to prehistoric times, but I believe the following will allow the setting to stick:
Code:
Enable GPS
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction\CDMA]
"GPSOneSetting"=dword:0
I believe 3 is off.
Drat; that wasn't it. Interesting though, as soon as I plug USB into computer, I can watch the icon change and presumably, the setting (whatever it is) update in real time.

Thank you again, Sir.

Best regards,
boggsie
Old 04-14-2011, 11:31 PM
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Drat; that wasn't it. Interesting though, as soon as I plug USB into computer, I can watch the icon change and presumably, the setting (whatever it is) update in real time.

Thank you again, Sir.

Best regards,
boggsie
Try setting GPSLockWorkaround to 0 in the same place.

If that does not work, then I am out of ideas. You can always use KHEB to track the settings that are changed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2