PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 10:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTCHD2
Carrier: VODAFONE

dheerpat is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
how to win 6.5 on sprint tp2..nubee..pls advise

hi all..just got myself sprint version of tp2...

i intend to intall windows 6.5 AND HTC SENSE ui..i had htc hd2 which i broke,,just loved the combo of sense and 6.5..could nyonle pls guide which ROM to install which has both thse combo..also this phone came gsm unlocked..jut put my vodafne gsm sim and go...do i need to hardspl first or straightway install rom..i dont intend to use cdma on it...
Old 02-13-2010, 10:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: how to win 6.5 on sprint tp2..nubee..pls advise

You should probably head over to xda-developers.com

They have a vast amount of GSM information and ROMs.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 02-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

You will have to flash a cdma rom from here to your phone. There are quite a few good 2.5 roms here. I would hardspl to make sure it's unlocked. You can do that here. I would then check out the roms section and pick a rom you want. You can do that here. If the sim is unlocked all you have to do is put the sim in and you should get voice automatically. To get data to work I would search xda.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:47 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

if you want to use a sprint tp2 on vodaphone, you still need to use the CDMA roms here. but you will need to sim unlock and HSPL unlock before you flash.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTCHD2
Carrier: VODAFONE
Threadstarter

dheerpat is a n00b

hi all..intalle might rom..piece o cake,,,amazingly easy to customise roms on this devide..however not satisfied with choppy video playback qlty using coreplayer..very surprisng since cp is a tested app whichi never had any prob using on ny device be it sbe;lsymbian or winmo..ny so;ution..not ble to find tcpmp player on the net..one i found crashes on intialising

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2