PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

zim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Which custom ROM for Sprint TP2 to use?

There used to be a WIKI page that included all the information I'm looking for, but I can't find the link for it. Search keeps crashing out here at work.

Started looking through all the ROM's in the upgrade forum and can't figure out which one to use for Sprint. In the past I used SSK ROM's and after being away for a long time, looks like he has shut everything down.

I'm trying to find the absolute bleeding edge latest version of ROM (6.5.3+?) that includes the newest SenseUI (2.5+ ?) and completely working Sprint apps.

I also need it to have no added programs other then the stock programs. No S2U2, .Net, GAlarm, etc etc. Those just clutter up the ROM and I've already got everything Sashimi'd so I don't want to have to duplicate my efforts.

Thanks for your help!
Old 02-12-2010, 04:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: Which custom ROM for Sprint TP2 to use?

grab calks kitchen and build your own.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:11 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
grab calks kitchen and build your own.
i was gonna be a **** and say start reading, but that is accually a great answer.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
i was gonna be a **** and say start reading, but that is accually a great answer.
lol i was gonna be a **** as well, but what the heck its friday and im in a good mood
Old 02-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

jham0807 is a n00b

I'm using RSTG's ROM. It has all of the bells and whistles plus lots of extras, and it runs great!
RSTG Roms ._. Sense 2.5 WM6.5 21056/21891 03a.-. 2/8/10

Last edited by jham0807; 02-12-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Dorenda is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Dorenda Send a message via MSN to Dorenda Send a message via Yahoo to Dorenda
Thumbs up Re: Which custom ROM for Sprint TP2 to use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim2323 View Post
There used to be a WIKI page that included all the information I'm looking for, but I can't find the link for it. Search keeps crashing out here at work.

Started looking through all the ROM's in the upgrade forum and can't figure out which one to use for Sprint. In the past I used SSK ROM's and after being away for a long time, looks like he has shut everything down.

I'm trying to find the absolute bleeding edge latest version of ROM (6.5.3+?) that includes the newest SenseUI (2.5+ ?) and completely working Sprint apps.

I also need it to have no added programs other then the stock programs. No S2U2, .Net, GAlarm, etc etc. Those just clutter up the ROM and I've already got everything Sashimi'd so I don't want to have to duplicate my efforts.

Thanks for your help!
I was gonna ask the same questions.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

batpot is a n00b

all of the Sprint apps are available as cab downloads, so it doesn't really matter where you start from.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:09 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

sprint cabs. theyre not mine. all convinently zipped together. if i find who posted them ill come back and give them credit.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SPCS Carrier Cab Pack - WM 6.5.zip (3.91 MB, 75 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2