PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 11:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

chevy454 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Few Mobile Television Sites or Programs here

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
if its posted sorry i missed it, tons of hockey, basketball ect. live ufc payfor events also. skyfire + atdhe.net
hey, can anyone get atdhe.net to qork on their tp2? i had it working for a while, then went on a trip and was wanting to watch "the office" channel, but it never would load.

anyone have an alternative for "the office" on their tp2?
Old 02-22-2010, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

chevy454 is just getting started

Anyone?
Old 02-25-2010, 07:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/watc...dio.php#Sports

This link has more Links to Free TV then I
can count, however, some work and some dont, but you cant beet FREE TV! No need to download anything just pick and choose a station to watch. Im watching SkyNews and can verify it works.

Copy the link and open it with the Stock Internet Explorer (your standard browser on your phone, not skyfire or opera) Pick and choose from the many links. As stated already some work and some dont, just sharing some more options for free tv on our devices.

After opening the page with your internet explorer it will redirect you to windos mobill Media player, enjoy.

Last edited by Improve; 02-25-2010 at 07:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:49 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Sprint TV works great for me. also have channelsurfing.net through skyfire and channer tv
Old 03-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep

$9.99 a month for live tv on your mobile device. seems like a good deal and if you can try it as a month to month service (no contract) I might give it a try. Has any one trie this?
Mobi TV http://www.mobitv.com/channels/
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: Few Mobile Television Sites/Apps CABS (3/21/10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve View Post
$9.99 a month for live tv on your mobile device. seems like a good deal and if you can try it as a month to month service (no contract) I might give it a try. Has any one trie this?
Mobi TV http://www.mobitv.com/channels/
To add to my last post here is a very nice little app, MobiTV.cab GET 30 DAYS of FREE! Mobile TV, MANY CHANELS(FOXnews, ESPN, Bravo,ABCnews, MSNBC) etc. Great for the games, enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MobiTV[1].2.2.0.109484.CAB (1.42 MB, 271 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Improve; 03-22-2010 at 12:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Here are some screen shots, its def. worth instaling its free, and if you want to watch all the games on the go for March Madness you get free ESPN 360!

99 chanels.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

World Cup 2010 On WinMo device with MobiTV/ESPNmobileTV

Ladies and Gentlemen, as you can see on this thread we have discussed many of the online TV options for our mobile devices. We have mentioned The Channer, MobiTV, and SPB TV, which is now free; get it here !

At this point I wanted to bring some attention to a change on the MobiTV line up. Before as you can see by some of my earlier posts (screen shots above) MobiTV offered ESPN360, which is now ESPN Mobile TV.

ESPN Mobile TV Will offer live World Cup coverage on mobile devices via MobiTV. I provided the cab a few posts back if you would like to watch the games.

If your interested I suggest you read through some earlier posts. The app still works fine for free, under the Free trial...

However, If your a big soccer fan you may consider buying the service for the world cup, as the trial is free and works great, but purchasing the app actually provides an upgrade. And possibly better reliability in service if you don't want to miss all the goal scoring.

ESPN Mobile TV Watch live matches on the go

EDIT: I respectfully suggest one of the Mods change the title of the original thread post so that at-least more people can be aware of this service as the original title will not alert people of this message. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Improve; 06-09-2010 at 09:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:16 PM

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
channer blows imo, screenshots are even bad. spbtv looks way better, cost money but picture is tons better.
but not much USA support from spbtv.

Old 06-09-2010, 11:18 PM

Re: World Cup 2010 On WinMo device with MobiTV/ESPNmobileTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen, as you can see on this thread we have discussed many of the online TV options for our mobile devices. We have mentioned The Channer, MobiTV, and SPB TV, which is now free; get it here !

At this point I wanted to bring some attention to a change on the MobiTV line up. Before as you can see by some of my earlier posts (screen shots above) MobiTV offered ESPN360, which is now ESPN Mobile TV.

ESPN Mobile TV Will offer live World Cup coverage on mobile devices via MobiTV. I provided the cab a few posts back if you would like to watch the games.

If your interested I suggest you read through some earlier posts. The app still works fine for free, under the Free trial...

However, If your a big soccer fan you may consider buying the service for the world cup, as the trial is free and works great, but purchasing the app actually provides an upgrade. And possibly better reliability in service if you don't want to miss all the goal scoring.

ESPN Mobile TV Watch live matches on the go

EDIT: I respectfully suggest one of the Mods change the title of the original thread post so that at-least more people can be aware of this service as the original title will not alert people of this message. Thanks in advance.
is this better quality than sprint tv? (which is free on my plan).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2