View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
World Cup 2010 On WinMo device with MobiTV/ESPNmobileTV

Ladies and Gentlemen, as you can see on this thread we have discussed many of the online TV options for our mobile devices. We have mentioned The Channer, MobiTV, and SPB TV, which is now free; get it here !

At this point I wanted to bring some attention to a change on the MobiTV line up. Before as you can see by some of my earlier posts (screen shots above) MobiTV offered ESPN360, which is now ESPN Mobile TV.

ESPN Mobile TV Will offer live World Cup coverage on mobile devices via MobiTV. I provided the cab a few posts back if you would like to watch the games.

If your interested I suggest you read through some earlier posts. The app still works fine for free, under the Free trial...

However, If your a big soccer fan you may consider buying the service for the world cup, as the trial is free and works great, but purchasing the app actually provides an upgrade. And possibly better reliability in service if you don't want to miss all the goal scoring.

ESPN Mobile TV Watch live matches on the go

EDIT: I respectfully suggest one of the Mods change the title of the original thread post so that at-least more people can be aware of this service as the original title will not alert people of this message. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Improve; 06-09-2010 at 09:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.