PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 05:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: srpint

lasteclispe is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch pro 2 Multimedia.

Like the title says I just moved to the TP2 from the TP and I'm looking for multimedia programs.

So far I have pandora, slingplayer, google maps. but I'm looking for a few more things.

1. Are there any full flash browsers out there (like Skyfire but better quality)
2. whats the best program for video playback.
3. If there are no full flash browsers can someone recommend a way to view internet videos. I remember before skyfire you could click video links and tcpmp use to open the vid. so even without flash you could watch all internet vids. mainly I'm looking for sites like hulu / southpark studios to work.

Please dont tell me to search because I would not have posted this if I could find the info. typed in "touch pro 2 video" / "touch pro 2 multimedia" and went through 10+ pages that was no help at all.

One last question. How do you guys search for Touch pro 2 related things? When I typed that in i got pages and pages of normal Touch pro info.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:18 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Touch pro 2 Multimedia.

the new skyfire build is sweet and seems like maybe you havent used it on tp2. theres a tcpmp thread around for tp2 that works. to search using the sites search type"tcpmp for tp2" that works, ill get you the link.

took me less than 1min. using the search so...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1518439

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 01-27-2010 at 05:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasteclispe View Post
2. whats the best program for video playback.
Unfortunately, the two best programs for video PB are Album & WMP.

Those two are the only apps that provide full hardware accelleration.

~John
Old 01-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

u shud try CorePlayer... i love it!
great for audio/video playback!!!

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2