PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 12:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need advanced agenda/time management app

Looking for recommendations on an app for appointments/contacts/tasks, like DateBk for Palm OS (which I'm just coming from using), and a specific feature I'm wondering if already existing on the TP2 or possible is timestamped notes for contacts, ie., I just finish talking to John, and I can hit some button/shortcut to add a note to his contact, which timestamps so it would say "01/20/2010 3:42pm John said to go ahead with the order" as an example.

Thanks for any help!
Old 01-21-2010, 01:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Re: Need advanced agenda/time management app

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldaslove View Post
Looking for recommendations on an app for appointments/contacts/tasks, like DateBk for Palm OS (which I'm just coming from using), and a specific feature I'm wondering if already existing on the TP2 or possible is timestamped notes for contacts, ie., I just finish talking to John, and I can hit some button/shortcut to add a note to his contact, which timestamps so it would say "01/20/2010 3:42pm John said to go ahead with the order" as an example.

Thanks for any help!
When you still have the phone app (dialer) open and the call is over with, there should be an option either on the screen somewhere, a softkey, or in the menu (right soft key) that should open the notes program and it should save it as the name and date/time of the call. Atleast that's how mine was the last time I used that feature.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:59 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
When you still have the phone app (dialer) open and the call is over with, there should be an option either on the screen somewhere, a softkey, or in the menu (right soft key) that should open the notes program and it should save it as the name and date/time of the call. Atleast that's how mine was the last time I used that feature.
Yep, codybear's correct! If you push the right softkey you will see an option for notes. I know because I have done it and accidentally created a note!
Old 01-21-2010, 02:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Or you can go to settings>personal>phone>advanced>check box that says open notes while incall when you pull stylus out.

BOO B)
Old 01-21-2010, 10:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

I own and use Pocket informant. It's a full featured PIM that journal's just about everything you do.

It's really indepth and depending on how you organize, may be more than what you're looking for.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)
Threadstarter

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Big thanks to all of you, I am checking out all these apps now and I'll find one that does the job
Old 01-24-2010, 01:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

breakfastchef is just getting started

Agendus - www.iambic.com
Old 01-24-2010, 01:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jaworthen is keeping up the good workjaworthen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldaslove View Post
Big thanks to all of you, I am checking out all these apps now and I'll find one that does the job
+1 for Pocket Informant. Have used it for years. Beautiful thing about the app. is that you can scale it from simple to complex to meet your needs. This is what I moved to when leaving the Palm years ago.

If I've helped in any way, please hit the THANKS button - and thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2