PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 09:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Closest to OEM style Screen Protector??

The steinheil, the boxwave & the brando SP's are awesome.

Those three have absolutely none of the sticky tacky feel of the zagg that ruins the feel of the touchscreen.

All three have both matt finish & crystal clear (the clear are like having no protector at all on the screen)

~John
Old 01-20-2010, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: us cellular

cheif_of_smoke is just getting started
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

if you live close to a at&t store, they have stock sp. they arent to bad. 3 pack with cleaning cloth for around $10. ask for tilt 2 sp's. the tp2 and tilt 2 are the same phone. best buy my have them as well.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

snakey5138999 is a n00b

ok....hope you guys are right. Just bought the steinheil ones..
Old 01-20-2010, 09:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level

Fommy.com has some of the best ones I have used. I have a anti-scratch one that I love. Only thing I love more is the $4.95 price.

Accepted NOT Expected
Old 01-20-2010, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I bought the screen protectors from Seidio to replace the one that came with the phone after I messed it up and fits perfect just like stock one did.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

JSnively is keeping up the good workJSnively is keeping up the good work

So I ended up goint to the local ATT store and bought a 3 pack for $10 for the Tilt 2 and they are the same as what I got with my Sprint Touch Pro 2. Yes the Tilt 2 Screen protectors fit the same on the Sprint Touch Pro 2. It even come with a cloth and a card to apply them.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wampuscat View Post
i just got the SGP steinheil antifingerprint SP and it feels just like the factory one slick and firm ,not rubbery and stretchyl like some other major brands.but the antifingerprint layer gives it a slight matte finish. they also have a crystal clear version which i may try also. you get a pack of 2 for 12.99.

I agree these are nice. If you do not mind the matte finish. They keep the fingerprints off, and they go on bubble free easier than any other one i have seen or used. There is one on ebay that is cut just a shade small so as to keep the egdes from grabbing when you touch the edge of the phone . This is one of the big problems with the different protectors. I recommend the steinheill protectors as long lasting and very good protection. I wouls also use a case to make sure the edges do not get caught and peel up as you will find this to be the biggest inconvenience of all.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakey5138999 View Post
ok....hope you guys are right. Just bought the steinheil ones..
good choice
Old 01-30-2010, 12:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnively
So I ended up goint to the local ATT store and bought a 3 pack for $10 for the Tilt 2 and they are the same as what I got with my Sprint Touch Pro 2. Yes the Tilt 2 Screen protectors fit the same on the Sprint Touch Pro 2. It even come with a cloth and a card to apply them.
GREAT! Ive been looking for oem protectors since i got my fone last month, theres nothing like that stock SP! Ive gotta slide on over to att, thats a pretty good deal! now... does att have a htc branded leather case???
Old 01-30-2010, 12:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

also JSnively, what brand are those protectors you got from att?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2