PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 04:54 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Win6.5 out!

Darn where is Sprint's?!?

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 01-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

This update is not officially showing on the Verizon support website yet. Be ye warned, this update may be bogus

...or it may be totally legit. I'm just saying that flashers should be cautious
Old 01-07-2010, 04:57 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
Includes a new radio. I can't wait to flash this but I need a break for I have time to reinstall everything.

Sashimi my friend, Sashimi..

Old 01-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
This update is not officially showing on the Verizon support website yet. Be ye warned, this update may be bogus

...or it may be totally legit. I'm just saying that flashers should be cautious
This is legit, This the update website that VZ uses. its not bogus. This the company that posts most updates for other carriers. Check them out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
This is legit, This the update website that VZ uses. its not bogus. This the company that posts most updates for other carriers. Check them out.
Ok, cool. Thanks

You can never be too careful, right?
Old 01-07-2010, 05:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 now imagio until the next one
Carrier: verizon

moc426 is becoming a great contributor

Why isn't there an official announcement? I want to see that.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Laying low in smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc426 View Post

Most carriers won't go nutz about announcing an update, they just kind of leave it to the user to go find it if they have problems or call customer service.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:02 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

So if I plan on staying with MightyROM, would it be worth it to flash to this first, then back to Mighty just for the updated radio? Are there any other benefits of flashing to this first before going back to a custom ROM? Updated drivers? Updated dlls?...
Old 01-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Banned User
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc426 View Post
Knowing Verizon, they're probably working on a way to charge their users another $30/month for using it.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Laying low in smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
So if I plan on staying with MightyROM, would it be worth it to flash to this first, then back to Mighty just for the updated radio? Are there any other benefits of flashing to this first before going back to a custom ROM? Updated drivers? Updated dlls?...

I think your right, the only benefit would be the radio.

Almost sure that the community will tear that thing apart and use what every they can to make the cooked roms better.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2