PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 06:03 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CMYLXGO Christmas theme for EnergyRom

I think it's so cool that it deserves it's own thread. It's buried in EnergyRom's Leo thread, but CMYLXGO created an awesome Christmas theme for W.M. 6.5.3. It has an animated snowing wallpaper, and Christmas themed tab icons. There are also some christmas sounds and notifications, and a cool snowing startup animation. Here are some screen shots.

The original post is here. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4747 Go there to download it. Be sure to thank his post. He also put up a YouTube video of the animated wallpaper.

Kudos CMYLXGO!! I hope this is okay that I made this thread, I hate seeing this work buried deep in a thread.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint EVRP

kevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kevmo1965
Re: CMYLXGO Christmas theme for EnergyRom

Shouldn't this be in the themes sub-forum.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:23 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Threadstarter

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

I thought that, but I don't know if it'll work for other phones/roms. But no preference to me.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Mad props to CMYLXGO and NRGZ28 who got recognition on both PocketNow and 1800PocketPC for this...

You can read the articles here:
http://pocketnow.com/tweaks-hacks/an...r-htc-sense-25

...and here:
http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2009/12/...mas-style.html

2 of PPCGeeks fines working hand in hand... I love it!!!

Give thanks to CMYLXGO here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4747

...and NRGZ28 here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...86&postcount=1

Outstanding job to both PPCGeekers...

BTW, this should probably be in the TP2 Themes & Software section...

Last edited by D\/8; 12-22-2009 at 07:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:56 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Wow...that theme and wallpaper is totally killer. Way cool that it made its way to pocketnow Way to go CMYLXGO! Oh wait...thats me Thanks for making a separate thread and linking...it did get lost in the original tread.

-CMY
Old 12-23-2009, 02:01 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by D\/8 View Post
LOL...downloaded 810 times and over 3300 views on YouTube and only 5 thanks...oh...and two stupid a$$ youtube comments I had to delete...what a shame.

I'm not looking for Fame and Fortune here all I hope for in return is that this sparks ideas in others and they share their work with us. Sharing is what makes this phone and all windows mobile platforms so great
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
LOL...downloaded 810 times and over 3300 views on YouTube and only 5 thanks...oh...and two stupid a$$ youtube comments I had to delete...what a shame.

I'm not looking for Fame and Fortune here all I hope for in return is that this sparks ideas in others and they share their work with us. Sharing is what makes this phone and all windows mobile platforms so great
I've noticed people are a bit cheap with the thanks button... but like you said it's all about sharing... Without it, WinMo would be nothing...

Keep up the great work... and congrats on the recognition over at PocketNow...

And all who may read this, please don't be cheap with the Thanks button... This is how our major contributer know their work is appreciated...
Old 12-23-2009, 10:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

BK111968 is just getting started

Pretty cool theme- I'm not running 6.5.3 but I hit the Thanks button anyway for developing it.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul but waitng for tp2

ntyme is a n00b

Hi there, I am not running 6.5 yet either, Thanks anyway, it looks great!
Old 12-23-2009, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

fryjr82 is keeping up the good workfryjr82 is keeping up the good work

Thanks cmylxgo! My wife thought it was pretty cool and wished she had something close to it for her iPhone!!! LOL!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2