PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 2
Carrier: Verizon

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP2 Accessories up for grabs

I recently abandoned ship and switched to a Droid. I know, I know. Please spare me the tongue lashings.
Anyhow, I have a few things I bought for my TP2 and never used and I have no use for them now. Everything is BRAND NEW in the original packaging.

1.) I have 10 clear screen protectors I purchased on eBay. Never even tried them out so I have no idea what they fit like. The look like they will be pretty good. I do know that they are specifically for CDMA TP2s (no camera hole aor anything).

2.) I have one mirror screen protector. I used one of these when I had the phone and they are pretty thick and tough. These particular ones are slightly shorter than the screen and leave 1-2mm at the top and bottom. It
worked well though.

*******$1/piece or $10 for all screen protectors.*******

3.) I have a Body Glove Elements Snap-On Case new-in-the-box. It has the option of a quick release belt clip with a built-in kickstand, or just using the case itself. I put it on to see what it fit like and it definitely "Fits like a glove".

*******$10 for this*******

4.) I accidentally purchased a GSM silicone gel soft case on eBay. The seller didn't specify and I purchased it before I even had the phone. It fit everywhere except for the charger/phones are (which is smaller on the GSM models because of the 3.5mm port).

*******$5 for this*******

Altogether, this is around $50 worth of stuff that is useless to me. I will sell individually or as a whole (all but the GSM case). I can post pictures if someone can instruct me how to because I know everyone likes to see what they are getting. Let me know if you are interested. I use Paypal and I am an honest guy, not a theif or liar. I will send them through USPS for cost. Thanks
Old 12-22-2009, 06:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP Tooooo!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

htownpro is a n00b
Re: TP2 Accessories up for grabs

Check your pm......
Old 12-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvandyck7 View Post
I recently abandoned ship and switched to a Droid. I know, I know. Please spare me the tongue lashings.
Anyhow, I have a few things I bought for my TP2 and never used and I have no use for them now. Everything is BRAND NEW in the original packaging.

1.) I have 10 clear screen protectors I purchased on eBay. Never even tried them out so I have no idea what they fit like. The look like they will be pretty good. I do know that they are specifically for CDMA TP2s (no camera hole aor anything).

2.) I have one mirror screen protector. I used one of these when I had the phone and they are pretty thick and tough. These particular ones are slightly shorter than the screen and leave 1-2mm at the top and bottom. It
worked well though.

*******$1/piece or $10 for all screen protectors.*******

3.) I have a Body Glove Elements Snap-On Case new-in-the-box. It has the option of a quick release belt clip with a built-in kickstand, or just using the case itself. I put it on to see what it fit like and it definitely "Fits like a glove".

*******$10 for this*******

4.) I accidentally purchased a GSM silicone gel soft case on eBay. The seller didn't specify and I purchased it before I even had the phone. It fit everywhere except for the charger/phones are (which is smaller on the GSM models because of the 3.5mm port).

*******$5 for this*******

Altogether, this is around $50 worth of stuff that is useless to me. I will sell individually or as a whole (all but the GSM case). I can post pictures if someone can instruct me how to because I know everyone likes to see what they are getting. Let me know if you are interested. I use Paypal and I am an honest guy, not a theif or liar. I will send them through USPS for cost. Thanks
check my sig for advanced posting to learn to post pics on the fourm

Old 12-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

$15 + $3 for everything listed. I just want to get rid of it and get some of my money back. I've had offers on the BG case, but I think I should just make it all one package. Let me know and I will PM my paypal info and send this out upon receipt. if you all still want pics, I will follow Adrianh85's advice. Let me know. Thanks
Old 12-23-2009, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

JustDavid is keeping up the good workJustDavid is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to JustDavid Send a message via MSN to JustDavid Send a message via Yahoo to JustDavid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvandyck7 View Post
$15 + $3 for everything listed. I just want to get rid of it and get some of my money back. I've had offers on the BG case, but I think I should just make it all one package. Let me know and I will PM my paypal info and send this out upon receipt. if you all still want pics, I will follow Adrianh85's advice. Let me know. Thanks
I'll take it all if you still have it.

Old 12-23-2009, 01:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDavid View Post
I'll take it all if you still have it.
PM'd. Please check your IB
Old 12-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

JUSTDAVID got it all if I receive the payment. Sorry everyone else. I checked the thread before my inbox. Thanks
Old 12-24-2009, 04:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo

sdelhaute is a n00b

Did you already sell the TP2 accessories? I am interested if you still have them.
Thank you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2