PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 02:53 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MMS picture size is so tiny

Im with tmobile and every time i recieve a mms or whichever it is smaller than crap, and id like to be able to get it to fit the screen, or alot bigger.....

Ive read about it here and there but never found a thread with a fix, even over at xda ive came up empty handed........

If this is a duplicate thread please delete I did search.......... Thanks for any help.......
Old 12-20-2009, 03:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Re: MMS picture size is so tiny

+1, I've searched myself and have never found a fix. Someone mentioned in another thread that it was due to the size of the screen of the phone that was sending the pic, but even if I get one from a friend with a TP, TP2 or Omnia they're all tiny.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:44 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

wierd because If my research is correct, everyones tpa is small right????????? anyone getting normal size pics???

You would think there would have been a fix by now especially all the MMS issues in past roms, everyone wants it, but dont care how big the pics are????

its embarrasing showing people my 1 inch mms pic on a 3.6 inch screen.......
Old 12-20-2009, 03:50 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

maybe a remove picmail and arcsoft cab then a new or diff version of arcsoft will work.... hmmmm

i have to figure this out
Old 12-20-2009, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

even back in sprint pic mail with diamond they were small
Old 12-20-2009, 04:17 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

You probably need to go through all the settings and set them to original resolution.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:36 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
You probably need to go through all the settings and set them to original resolution.
YOURS view normal size??? and can ya walk through them settings your talking... Ive never seen any....

edit:found it, still nothing....

My tp1 always had normal mms sizes... why cant this

edit: now that I think about it I dont remember getting many mms' so I dont remember.......

Last edited by Dragon2; 12-20-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:03 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Ok well I found what you were talking about under mms/sms, menu, mms options, then the first tab..... But it was already on original, so I changed it to vga and it still shows small... hmmmmm crazy shiznit

another wierd thing is when my wife Sends a pic to me from her tp2, it starts at like 333kb then when it gets into the mms spot where ya enter the recipient and text and etc.... it lowers it to 50k or so, then when I get it, its a measly 5 to 10k....... this sucks

Last edited by Dragon2; 12-20-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 02:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

PX32 is a n00b

Are you talking about picture or vid? My pictures come out fine. They aren't full screen, but still about 40k-50k. Videos on the other hand are the size of a nickel.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

yahknow1 is just getting started

Oh wait, now that you say that!!!.. I wonder if the phone is downsizing the pictures? I have the same complaint with my MMS pictures coming to me and being barely visable. I wonder though...This is what happened to me when I first set my phone up:

In Windows Mobile Device Center, where it asks to set up sync partnerships, I set it to sync photos... and it took all my photos and shrunk them WAY down and now they all fit on my 8g sd card, I wonder if this is what is happening here during MMS download too? The question is where to find that setting? (not at home right now but I'll look when I get there and see what I can come up with)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2