PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 04:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Anthony Franks is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Sprint HTC Touch 2 Deals

Ive already own a HTC Hero. I really didnt want this phone I actually wanted the HTC TOuch Pro 2. I fill like I can kick myself for missing out on the FNF.callsprint.com deal that was posted. Im still within 30 days of owning the phone and I can take it back. My question is there any other deals similar to the one that passed. If not what about a deal for the HTC Pro Touch. I know a guy that works for Sprint and he can easily brick my phone so I can upgrade to the HTC Touch Pro 2.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Sprint HTC Touch 2 Deals

Fraud is no way to get a new phone. Either buy it correctly or wait till you have the money.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

jhale83 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Franks View Post
Ive already own a HTC Hero. I really didnt want this phone I actually wanted the HTC TOuch Pro 2. I fill like I can kick myself for missing out on the FNF.callsprint.com deal that was posted. Im still within 30 days of owning the phone and I can take it back. My question is there any other deals similar to the one that passed. If not what about a deal for the HTC Pro Touch. I know a guy that works for Sprint and he can easily brick my phone so I can upgrade to the HTC Touch Pro 2.
You can probably find someone willing to trade your Hero for TP2. Post an ad in the marketplace on PPCGeeks. Post an ad on Craigslist. Heck, my girlfriend just got a Hero and I have phone envy even though I have the TP2. I would probably trade you nearly straight up if I didn't have the SERO plan. Having to change my plan and pay $25-$30 more per month is the drawback. I love that Hero though!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:02 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Anthony Franks is a n00b
Thumbs down Re: Sprint HTC Touch 2 Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
Fraud is no way to get a new phone. Either buy it correctly or wait till you have the money.
Its not fraud if he's doing it. Fraud would be me doing something illegal to get the phone.. Adjust your halo and your wings bro
Old 12-17-2009, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Its not fraud if he's doing it. Fraud would be me doing something illegal to get the phone.. Adjust your halo and your wings bro
But if you know he's doing it wouldn't that make you an accessory to fraud? Just sayin...
Old 12-17-2009, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

DaBrode is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to DaBrode

Hmmm...survey says....first post = FAIL.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:05 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Anthony Franks is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhale83 View Post
But if you know he's doing it wouldn't that make you an accessory to fraud? Just sayin...
Yeah it would be at the end of the day its on him.. He knows the risk, he only asked if I could get the phone he'll make it happen.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Yeah it would be at the end of the day its on him.. He knows the risk, he only asked if I could get the phone he'll make it happen.
Yeah man I don't know...I know in the real world with a crime people who know it's going on goes down too. With a phone though it's more of a moral issue. But if I were you I'd try to go the trading way. Also, there is a thing going around about www.sprint.com/accenture. People have had mixed results but you can get a TP2 for much cheaper than Sprint sells it on normal upgrade. You might look into that.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:12 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Anthony Franks is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhale83 View Post
Yeah man I don't know...I know in the real world with a crime people who know it's going on goes down too. With a phone though it's more of a moral issue. But if I were you I'd try to go the trading way. Also, there is a thing going around about www.sprint.com/accenture. People have had mixed results but you can get a TP2 for much cheaper than Sprint sells it on normal upgrade. You might look into that.
Im going to list it on CG and see if I get any hits off that... Thats for the help by the way
Old 12-17-2009, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

DaBrode is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to DaBrode

Quote:
Are you for real? Change "fraud" to "murder" and tell me if you're still willing to post your plan on the internet. I've done my share of things on the sly but I don't think I've ever boldly graced the intertubes with my intent claiming it was ok and asking others to comment.

Do it, or don't, but man don't ask us to be part of it. Sorry if I sound harsh but this really hit me as a brazen, brass balls kinda thing to do on a forum loaded with people that pay for and use these phones regularly.

Last edited by DaBrode; 12-17-2009 at 05:16 PM. Reason: further comment

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
deals, htc touc pro 2, sprint, sprint htc touch pro2