PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 05:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

New Daddy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Can you selectively run a feature of Touchflo 3D?

Can you selectively run a feature of Touchflo 3D?
I've disabled Touchflo 3D in preference for Spb Mobile Shell, but badly miss the photo viewer. I've looked everywhere for a decent photo viewer with figer gesture functionality, but there simply isn't one. Even the well-regarded Resco Photo Manager falls short in this department.

So, would it be possible to run just the photo viewer of Touchflo 3D, or is Touchflo 3D just one big program part of which cannot be run separately?
Old 12-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Can you selectively run a feature of Touchflo 3D?

from my understanding TF3D is a all or nothing deal. someone correct me if i am wrong.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:24 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

^ your not. op, rescos new photo manager is killer, its the best photo app ive used hands down, sure you used the new one? man you start a to of threads bro, try google or the sites search engin, both work real well.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Resco makes nice stuff.

I use Photo Viewer Pro & I think that is the best photo app by far.

~John
Old 12-11-2009, 07:32 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Resco makes nice stuff.

I use Photo Viewer Pro & I think that is the best photo app by far.

~John
the new one is crazy what you can do with it, sending mms is way better since you can tweak and resize with it.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
the new one is crazy what you can do with it, sending mms is way better since you can tweak and resize with it.

yea, the latest version is totally awesome.

~John
Old 12-11-2009, 08:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

New Daddy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
yea, the latest version is totally awesome.

~John
I just downloaded and tried it. Really cool.
I don't miss TF3D's picture viewer anymore.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:44 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Daddy View Post
I just downloaded and tried it. Really cool.
I don't miss TF3D's picture viewer anymore.
see i thought in 1st post you said you used it? eitherway, it works.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just read up on it $25 though. Anyone know of any discounts for Resco? Thanks

BOO B)
Old 12-12-2009, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

New Daddy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
see i thought in 1st post you said you used it? eitherway, it works.
Turns out that I didn't have the latest version.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2