PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 02:42 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help, battery 1% fix installed but the % in notifications still using 10% increments!

I am MightyRom 11/25/09 release using "PurianS Tsowen Modded Taskbar" and I tried a couple of "battery 1%" fixes with the same result. (I did a hard reset after flashing to MightyRom). And multiple soft resets after installing/uninstalling these items.

The power icon accurately shows the power in 1% increments. However, when you go to the notifications screen the battery status % on the left is still using 10% increments while the one on right is using 1% increments. Does anyone know how to get the status bar on the left to properly display in 1% increments? It's driving me nuts!

EDIT here is a screen shot (look at the battery line):

I have attached a screen shot of what I am talking about.

If anyone could help or suggestions would be great, thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (3.3 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!

Last edited by japper88; 12-04-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Re: Help, battery 1% fix installed but the % in notifications still using 10% increme

I think thats how it suppose to be. The icon on the left just rounds up, thats it, no big deal.

Old 12-04-2009, 04:19 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Threadstarter

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Re: Help, battery 1% fix installed but the % in notifications still using 10% increme

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I think thats how it suppose to be. The icon on the left just rounds up, thats it, no big deal.
Really? I was on EnergyROM and stock Sprint ROM with topaz notifications installed and neither had this issue.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:45 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

I think it's just with that battery meter. It's only in 10% increments.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:50 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
I think it's just with that battery meter. It's only in 10% increments.
So there is no way to get the battery meter on the left to use 1% increments like the one on the right?
Old 12-04-2009, 07:04 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
So there is no way to get the battery meter on the left to use 1% increments like the one on the right?
I'm not sure if it's separate, but this is the 1% meter I use, and it works great (but I have the other battery meter from Energyrom). I attached it here. It's from this thread. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=556318

EDIT: I just noticed you have Sprint. I'll post the Sprint cab too.

Last edited by WhiteBlazer01; 12-04-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:39 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
I'm not sure if it's separate, but this is the 1% meter I use, and it works great (but I have the other battery meter from Energyrom). I attached it here. It's from this thread. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=556318

EDIT: I just noticed you have Sprint. I'll post the Sprint cab too.
I already have the Sprint one installed. The issue only comes up when looking in Notifications, the regular batter meter is already working properly displaying 1% increments. As you can see from the picture I posted the the meter on the right works properly.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:44 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!

Quote:
I already have the Sprint one installed. The issue only comes up when looking in Notifications, the regular batter meter is already working properly displaying 1% increments. As you can see from the picture I posted the the meter on the right works properly.
Oh, my bad. I must have misread it (sometimes it's hard to read when your computer monitor is a 52" 1080p).

I don't know what the problem could be, I just checked my notification window, and it shows 1% increments. Does it show correctly in your Power settings window?
Old 12-04-2009, 07:47 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Oh, my bad. I must have misread it (sometimes it's hard to read when your computer monitor is a 52" 1080p).

I don't know what the problem could be, I just checked my notification window, and it shows 1% increments. Does it show correctly in your Power settings window?
Yea the power settings windows properly shows 1% increments. What ROM are you running? I hard reset after flashing my current rom too. And damn that's a nice monitor!
Old 12-04-2009, 08:09 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!

Quote:
Yea the power settings windows properly shows 1% increments. What ROM are you running? I hard reset after flashing my current rom too. And damn that's a nice monitor!
I'm on the EnergyROM 28008 (awesome rom). Here is a screenshot of my today screen (to show the rom).

P.S. I attached a pic of my computer monitor.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CapScr0009.jpg (10.9 KB, 70 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg CapScr0005.jpg (13.7 KB, 70 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0100.jpg (120.6 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2