PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2007, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO

timothydonohue is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
LED killer and Caller ID problems (not related)

So, i've hunted around through the forums, but i haven't had much luck in finding answers to these question (although, i have to many other questions, so many thanks to everyone)

LED killer--both versions 2.0 and 3.1 seem to need to be reinstalled after every time i sync. I don't have a launch icon anywhere, so i have to reinstall the cab every time, just ot keep the blinking off. any solution would help. i read teh LED killer thread, but didn't find an answer, but maybe i just missed it.

Caller ID--i have pocketcm on the phone, and slide2unlock. i've done a regedit to allow callerid to work through slide2unlock, but it only rarely works. i think it has worked twice. and, it doesn't need to be with slide2unlock. i could have my today screen up, and someone will call, and my phone will not tell me the number of the person calling. the only time i know who is calling is when i have a custom ringtone setup. in fact, what is particularly maddening is when someone calls, i look at the phone, and the only thing i see is the screen that tells me the last call out that i made. in addition, when i get a second call, while i'm using the phone, and it will not tell me who is on the other line. any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks guys (and girls)
Old 10-12-2007, 05:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
Quote:
Originally Posted by timothydonohue View Post
So, i've hunted around through the forums, but i haven't had much luck in finding answers to these question (although, i have to many other questions, so many thanks to everyone)

LED killer--both versions 2.0 and 3.1 seem to need to be reinstalled after every time i sync. I don't have a launch icon anywhere, so i have to reinstall the cab every time, just ot keep the blinking off. any solution would help. i read teh LED killer thread, but didn't find an answer, but maybe i just missed it.

Caller ID--i have pocketcm on the phone, and slide2unlock. i've done a regedit to allow callerid to work through slide2unlock, but it only rarely works. i think it has worked twice. and, it doesn't need to be with slide2unlock. i could have my today screen up, and someone will call, and my phone will not tell me the number of the person calling. the only time i know who is calling is when i have a custom ringtone setup. in fact, what is particularly maddening is when someone calls, i look at the phone, and the only thing i see is the screen that tells me the last call out that i made. in addition, when i get a second call, while i'm using the phone, and it will not tell me who is on the other line. any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks guys (and girls)

when i wrote led killer i didnt include a launch icon anywhere because i thought it would work all the time. although it is not perfect it does work fairly well. sometimes though i will get over run by the OS. what you need to do is go to windows/startup folder and tap the "LEDoff" there. this will start it back up agian.

hope this helps, cody
Old 10-12-2007, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Sprint

h11013 is a n00b
i was having the same issue and this fixed it, thanks cody.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO
Threadstarter

timothydonohue is just getting started
sweet, thanks cody. that'll keep me from having to reinstall the cab over and over, lol

does anybody have any clue as to why my incoming call thing is not registering whomever is calling? and it has NEVER told me who is calling on the second line when i am already in call. my old phone would always give the number calling in, and the option to flash over. this phone isn't saying diddly.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan