PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What rom are you running?

My girl broke her blackberry so i had to give her the old mogul for the time being and she hates 6.1 so i need to get a new rom on there for her and make it a little more finger friendly so what rom you guys running?
Old 11-10-2009, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: What rom are you running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
My girl broke her blackberry so i had to give her the old mogul for the time being and she hates 6.1 so i need to get a new rom on there for her and make it a little more finger friendly so what rom you guys running?
i'm personally not using my mogul anymore, but from my past experience with the ROMs, I would seriously stick with WM6.1. WM6.5 is infact more finger friendly, but it does tend to get choppy at times. My old Mogul is still running the good old nueROM3. It's very fast and stable. Link: http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/ (you need to donate first though. Apparently any amount is fine)
Old 11-11-2009, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Joeseph Mother is keeping up the good workJoeseph Mother is keeping up the good work

Anything build 23506 is good as far as finger friendliness goes. That's the fastest build so far with the updated 6.5.1 interface. Your available memory will go down a shocking amount though, but if shes good about using the task manager to kill her programs it won't cause an issue. Oxios Hibernate works great for freeing up memory in between program usage too.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny6514 View Post
i'm personally not using my mogul anymore, but from my past experience with the ROMs, I would seriously stick with WM6.1. WM6.5 is infact more finger friendly, but it does tend to get choppy at times. My old Mogul is still running the good old nueROM3. It's very fast and stable. Link: http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/ (you need to donate first though. Apparently any amount is fine)
^^^^+1

when my tp2 screen died last thursday i used my mogul with nueROM3 pre 3 and loved it all over again!! 6.5 sucks on the device!! by the way where is no2chem!!

Old 11-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i installed a new rom on it after i unlocked it and put the 3.42 radio on it and now i cant get the data to work any ideas?

flashed this rom if it matters http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70427 and its on sprint
Old 11-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

You need to install a sprint carrier cab from dcd. You can find it here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

LOL i found it this morn after thinking in the shower never have to dop this with the tp2 or the tp i just forgot to thanks a lot for the answer though
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: DELL
Carrier: Ufone

Corporate Gifts is a n00b

I The only working emulator I found for PSX runs all roms at twice plus the speed it should. PLEASE HELP!
Old 11-22-2009, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 T7381
Carrier: 2degrees

mastersm is a n00b

I've got kitchen 23506 and have tried 21501 and 28002, and wifi won't work, since changing from 5.0 to 6.x. Have looked at DCD's ROM page should I update to ROM 4.1.2? Also do I need to upgrade my PRL which is 04013 and PRI which is 1.27_005 or does the 4.1.2 rom do that? If not anyone know what I need to do?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan