PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 09:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul
Carrier: cricket

browngrad07 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking I Probably need more help than anyone here lol!

Hello. My name Is Brandon. I have an HTC-6800/Titan/Mogul with cricket service, and Im having a problem that I have no idea how to get fixed. When I turn my phone on, it loads past the htc screen, then it loads past the alltel service screen, and then sometimes it loads past the green windows mobile screen. After that, sometimes the phone will load all the way to the main screen for usage, but most of the time when it loads past the windows mobile screen, the screen will then go completely out, while the surrounding buttons on the front of the phone are still illuminated. At this point I cant use the phone so I cut if off an attemp my process once more, but it always fails. When the phone does load to the main screen for usage, it will function on average for about 20 minutes, and then the screen will go out again. Ive browsed this site an attempted to understand the terms, in order to become aquainted with certain steps to help myself, but Ive realized that I must turn to u guys. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: I Probably need more help than anyone here lol!

Haven't I seen you ask this already. What rom, bootloader, and radio version do you have.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

browngrad07 is a n00b

Sir, I have no earthly idea what either of those terms mean. Im not really that tech savvy.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:24 AM
Mr. Chevy

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

What are the version number you see on the bottom right on boot. Also hold power and camera and push reset button on bottom. Then tell me bootloader version.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

browngrad07 is a n00b

ok under the HTC logo it tells me:

M 09 PACAAAACM-4070
B 03 R 1.40.00
D 2.14
and when i hold power and the camera button n press reset at the bottom, is says Tita100, and SPL-1.04.0000, and the word serial at the bottom
Old 10-22-2009, 10:56 AM
Mr. Chevy

First try a hard reset. Hold the two soft buttons or dots and then push the reset button on the bottom. Just a note this will erase everything off of the phone.

Also did this problem just happen or did you try to do something to cause this.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:23 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

browngrad07 is a n00b

Ok I will try that in jus a second......and no sir! I originally had a pocket pc, but i traded it in for a mogul, cuz its smaller and cooler. Honestly I think the guy gypped me from the get-go cuz he told me to charge it all the way up 1st, and when i did, this problem started to occur
Old 10-22-2009, 11:24 AM
Mr. Chevy

So did the phone ever work? He did kinda cheat you but I think it is fixable.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

browngrad07 is a n00b

Im not entirely sure to be honest sir. Before we continue I cant thank you enuff for takin time out of your day to help me man. God Bless. Im attempting the hard reset method, but the screen remains the same. Isnt it supposed to turn grey. I know how to reset my phone from the file explorer....should I try it that way
Old 10-22-2009, 11:37 AM
Mr. Chevy

I dont know of a hard reset method from file explorer. What are you talking about? There is a clear storage option but you cant do this since you can't boot into windows. Enter chat here to ask questions easier. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/chat/flashchat.php Are you sure you are holding the two soft buttons and the reset button in for a few seconds.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan