PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2007, 07:27 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
That can't be a production ready example of the device. It looks like a one-off prototype. If that is what the Verizon 6800 will look like I'd be surprised. I have no reason to upgrade to a 6800 yet anyway. The only things that really interest me are Rev A and bluetooth 2.0. And since Rev A isn't enabled yet I'm in no hurry. That thing really is ugly though.
Considering that's the third revision of the device I've seen since the talk and rumors about it first started, I don't think you're right. I'm hopeful for the Verizon customers out there but I doubt they're getting anything as refined as Sprint did.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Myn Warm Donut RL4 on xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

tharris297 is keeping up the good worktharris297 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to tharris297 Send a message via AIM to tharris297 Send a message via MSN to tharris297 Send a message via Yahoo to tharris297
gosh lets see ... blue color and can use the phone at my house and all over my "county" and not just my "metro city" or a pritty phone that I can only use from 8 to 5 while i'm at work.

Who care about the color? I care about the phone.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Sure.... you can argue Verizon has a bit more coverage... but whats good coverage when your embarrassed to take out such a ugly phone. I think I could live with that phone but I would have to wear one of those fake nose with glasses gimmicks. So ugly.No style. Trust me.. I have had some ppl come up to me asking about the mogul. They all like it.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:26 PM
TC1
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Titan

TC1 is a n00b
gosh let's see.... I actually have a real live 6800 in my hands and my data speeds are blazingly fast.... oh wait.... that's right... I'm no longer a VzW customer.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3GS
Carrier: AT&T

riotek is a n00b
All i have to say is eww...
Previous Devices: iPhone 3G - iPhone 2G - HTC Touch Pro - Treo 800w - PPC-6800 - Treo 700wx - PPC-6700 - BlackBerry 7300 - Treo 700p - BlackBerry 7100i - Audiovox PPC-6600 - Treo 650 - Treo 600 - Treo 300 - Kyocera QCP-6035
Old 09-26-2007, 11:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Honestly they are shafting thbeir hip customers.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700

CHUFLY29 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
Sure.... you can argue Verizon has a bit more coverage... but whats good coverage when your embarrassed to take out such a ugly phone. I think I could live with that phone but I would have to wear one of those fake nose with glasses gimmicks. So ugly.No style. Trust me.. I have had some ppl come up to me asking about the mogul. They all like it.
you're telling me that you'd be more worried to use an ugly phone than your phone coverage? . At least I won't have to worry that someone will want to steal my phone

This is definitely a personal taste issue, I think it's hideous but if works well, then so be it. Like I said before, I'm waiting to see what they release late Q4 or early 2008.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:44 AM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Well, if looks of the phone are your most important feature, and you want people to approach you and tell you how cool you are because of your phone, get the iPhone.

It may not compare to a pocketpc or smartphone as far as what it does, but if you hack it to add some games and nice pictures, I'm sure you'll be a hit every where you go. People will like you because of your phone, and you'll never be alone.

A girl at work has the iPhone. People were taking turns going to her desk to see it, and play w/ it. They were all very impressed by the pretty colors and shiny edges.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRX8 View Post
Well, if looks of the phone are your most important feature, and you want people to approach you and tell you how cool you are because of your phone, get the iPhone.

It may not compare to a pocketpc or smartphone as far as what it does, but if you hack it to add some games and nice pictures, I'm sure you'll be a hit every where you go. People will like you because of your phone, and you'll never be alone.

A girl at work has the iPhone. People were taking turns going to her desk to see it, and play w/ it. They were all very impressed by the pretty colors and shiny edges.
For some reason I doubt they are going over to her desk for the iphone, if you know what I mean. And I dont know about you all but my phone has to be pretty, if its ugly like that VZ 6800 then I take my money elsewhere. Just admit it.. that thing is hidious!
Old 09-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wow... I agree...that is fugly!

And look what AT&T did to the Tytn II.....BLING BLING beeotch!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan