PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2007, 11:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy
I love the black of the Alltel 6800 it looks much better to me than the sliver of the sprint
Old 09-25-2007, 02:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
i duno, i kinda like the flat modern face over the mogul, the blue borders are kindof stupid, but i like the button layout
Old 09-25-2007, 02:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Love my Sprint ! Thanks lord
Old 09-25-2007, 02:47 PM
TC1
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Titan

TC1 is a n00b
I'm sorry, but I gotta laugh at all the VzW holdouts... not only is VzW sooo late to the party, but they went and made their 6800 fugly. So all the the VzW users get to be last and their device looks like a toy.

Once you go SERO you never look back
Old 09-25-2007, 03:09 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
OMG hahaahahahahaha!!

Sprint owned Vz on this one in every possible way buahahaha
Old 09-25-2007, 03:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Wow...Fugly is the nicest thing I can say. I'd get the i760 before that blue POS...

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 09-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
The Sprint version looks better. I think the chrome will fade/scratch soon, but I guess that depends on who's using it.
I'd switch to Sprint in a heart beat if they had decent coverage where I live or work or visit.
I'm too spoiled by having great EVDO coverage. Neither the Sprint store by my house or by my work have EVDO.
Verizon's slogan is "It's the Network" and I agree 100%.
I suppose if Sprint improves here or I change to "It's about the prettier phone that has terrible coverage" then I'll switch.
For now I'm stuck.

I think my 6700 w/ a cooked ROM that runs perfectly is a good alternative to the 6800.
I'm waiting for the Vogue. For now, that's my plan.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
That can't be a production ready example of the device. It looks like a one-off prototype. If that is what the Verizon 6800 will look like I'd be surprised. I have no reason to upgrade to a 6800 yet anyway. The only things that really interest me are Rev A and bluetooth 2.0. And since Rev A isn't enabled yet I'm in no hurry. That thing really is ugly though.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

rawr is a n00b
that's the same as the one Bell Mobility got up here... fugly!
Old 09-25-2007, 07:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
seriously.... I was a verizon customer for 4 years and and they have top notch tech support. Then I switched to Sprint because of Sero and I will never go back! One plus side of switching over to sprint was also my edvo is a lot faster in my area. As for dropped calles.... I have gotten a few but no more of what I was getting with verizon. So in respect to Verizon customers.... better have a giant wallet. And if that's their ppc 6800... the design depatment bust be a cirgular or sprint mole.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan