PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 03:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

jhintz83 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
new mogul

ok got the new phone today, which is better than dealing with the old one, my question is, where do i find a program to make scrolling easier, like if i want to scroll through my contacts i just drag my finger down the screen or up the screen, instead of hitting the scroll bar or using the stylus. Im not very good when it comes to messing with the phone that much, but if they make a cab file or something i can just download and install that would be great, as for the phone no mods at all just took it out of the box so hopefully ya can help a noob out thanks very much for your time
Old 10-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: new mogul

Pocket CM or iContact will do finger scrolling. They can be found at 1800pocketpc.com.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good workjumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhintz83 View Post
ok got the new phone today, which is better than dealing with the old one, my question is, where do i find a program to make scrolling easier, like if i want to scroll through my contacts i just drag my finger down the screen or up the screen, instead of hitting the scroll bar or using the stylus. Im not very good when it comes to messing with the phone that much, but if they make a cab file or something i can just download and install that would be great, as for the phone no mods at all just took it out of the box so hopefully ya can help a noob out thanks very much for your time

Use these two programs to have scrolling in every application on the phone. Load both cabs to device memory. The touch flo config tool will allow you to use gestures to open selected programs. For example if you move your finger on the screen from the bottom to the top you can have it open messaging or what ever you designate. Just make sure you select the tab "enable touch flo"
Attached Files
File Type: cab FTouchFlo_v1.4.1.CAB (58.7 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab FTouchFloConfig_v0.9.CAB (62.0 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-09-2009, 08:56 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

jhintz83 is a n00b

thank you very much, did exactly what i was looking for, wish i knew more about this stuff, id have my phone hooked up but am pretty useless when it comes to this. And i hate asking people for help because some get mad when you dont know as much as them and i dont wanna waste anybodys time, ill just have to start doing some research and looking through old posts and im sure ill get what i need. but thanx again man!
Old 10-09-2009, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good workjumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good work

You welcome...if I have helped you please press the thanks button
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:46 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

jhintz83 is a n00b

just got of the phone with sprint and after fighting back and forth with them they are sending me a brand new touch pro, not a refurb. I have never used a touch pro so i was just wondering if it is the same usability as the mogul? Im sure it can't be too much different, probably faster somewhat and button configuration is probably different. But other than that is it pretty much the same thing? from your guys experience was this a good deal? tried and tried for the the TP2 but that wasn't happening. I have seen people having issues with the TP as well but have also seen some people not having any problems, is there any updates or anything i should do to the phone that will have with any known issues. thank you all so much for your time and patience with me, just trying to get the most use out of my phone.

jake

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan