PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2007, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

wphend00 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to wphend00 Send a message via AIM to wphend00 Send a message via MSN to wphend00 Send a message via Yahoo to wphend00
Help with HTC apps from HTC Touch...

Ok folks... I know I am probably in the minority...but I have the HTC Home plugin (which I love) and the HTC audio Manager (which I love)....

How do I get the HTC Audio Manager to open with the home...
I have downloaded the zip file for the HTC Audio Manager and unzipped it into my windows folder, but I am unable to add the button in the HTC Home.

I want to be able to add the button, as well as have the app open with in the upper window of the HOME application.

Also, my city is not in the weather app (Lexington, Ky).

I know it is a lot to ask, but can someone help me, or direct me to the proper place...
Old 10-01-2007, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wphend00 View Post
Ok folks... I know I am probably in the minority...but I have the HTC Home plugin (which I love) and the HTC audio Manager (which I love)....

How do I get the HTC Audio Manager to open with the home...
I have downloaded the zip file for the HTC Audio Manager and unzipped it into my windows folder, but I am unable to add the button in the HTC Home.

I want to be able to add the button, as well as have the app open with in the upper window of the HOME application.

Also, my city is not in the weather app (Lexington, Ky).

I know it is a lot to ask, but can someone help me, or direct me to the proper place...
To start you off, go to the threads below:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=6405

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=6355

These two threads should be able to answer all of your questions and\or point you in the right direction for the answers.

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan