PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2007, 07:30 PM
rdwing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
I get it straight from HTC how?
Old 09-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

SINNN is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Call them or email them. Then they will make a account under your name and then you will be given a RMA form.They you will be given a shipment address for you to ship your phone to. This takes about 1 week to complete. But you can only go thru them is your mogul is under the 90 day warranty period. If you dunk it in water or just broke by accident then you will have to go thru Sprint. You are also responsible for the shipping and handeling charges. You can avoid doing all this and go theu Sprint but they will give you a phone they refurbished. So i advice you not too. i personally managed to get Sprint to do this for me and i wont have to do nothing with RMA forms or pay any shipping, butt hats because I complained alot about it and mogul after mogul they were bad.So I guess they felt obligated to take care of me. If you read my whole post you will understand why.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:37 AM
rdwing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
same

Sprint is also ordering me one directly from th manufacturer.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

SINNN is a n00b
Hopefully they are because they told be that too and it turned out they ordered it thru THEIR manufacturer in which it a repair facility that refurbishes phones. But if they told you they will order it directly thru HTC, then you will be getting a good mogul. BTW.. what is the issue with your Mogul Mogulian?
Old 10-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

SINNN is a n00b
Ok biys and girls. Just got my 5th mogul. And first impressions are that the backlight is good. I put it side by side with my 4th Mogul and yes.. it is white!. But the true test is when i put it side by side with my gf Mogul. That.. i will do when she gets home in about 3 hours. Wish me luck.

A concerned Mogulian.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

SINNN is a n00b
Well... heres the new pics of my new mogul. The left mogul is he yellow tinted one, the center one is my new replacement and the right mogul is my GF mogul in which is the original batch of May. I think it was worth going thru all thias trouble to get a night white light mogul. Dont you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01338.jpg (21.1 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC01347.jpg (47.6 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-06-2007, 04:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

SINNN is a n00b
OK..... I think the mystery has been solved. I found tis thread and read what Majico wrote. Its almost at the buttom of the thread. I agree wwith him 100%. Looks like the first batch of Mogul were the best since they had a good screen. This explains maybe the backlight issue. My first Mogul was branded Pocket PC and was identical to my GF current Mogul. It was really white brite looking. Then my next 4 mogul all had diferent screen color hues. But I want you to read the part about him noticing the stiffness of the screen on the branded Pocket PC Mogul. Well what do you know. My GF Mogul Screen is as stiff as a horny toad in a whore house. Hers feels rock nice solid. Mines feels soft and tender. Looks like HTC been lying about them not changing anything. What douchbags! I really hate them for this. So everyone with a Mogul wih a non "Pocket PC" brand in the front got a crappy screen that is unique to its own. If we all could put them together and turn off the lights I bet we can make a Rainbow with all the different Hues. What bull shit this is. Im calling them tomorrow and I bet I know what the will say. Send us the phone to evaluate it. Sure buddy.. they know most ppl cant live without their phones so this way they just shush yo away. A-holes. Im going to give them a tounge lashing first thing in the morning. Im freaking scared to call Sprint... this is my 5th Mogul and I feel like a nimrod calling with this same issue. DOnt get me wrong.... i like my replacement but its still not the same like my GF mogul. hers is just soo beautifully brite white.

Oh yes.. here is the thread, look for majico at the bottom.

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...e-color-2.html
Old 10-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
SINN - OK buddy, we all get it. Please stop bumping this thread repeatedly. If you have more info to add, edit your most recent post and put it in there. Going back through the 6 pages of this thread 90% of the posts are from you.

I realize you want to inform people but if they're not posting in here then they're just not interested. The thread either needs to sink or swim on its own merit.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
im gonna sink it for everyones sake...thread closed...

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan