PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2007, 11:44 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4
Carrier: Sprint

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Donations to get Helmi_c a mogul

Update: 9/7/07 promatchrcr was kind enough to donate us a HTC Titan a.k.a PPC-6800 to send to Helmi_C. We also have received enough to cover shipping, taxes, and duties. Thanks to everyone who made this possible!

Thanks,

Your PPCGeeks Staff
Old 09-03-2007, 12:41 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Donation sent. Wasn't sure how to specify that the donation was for Helmi_c, so I put the item in PalPal as "Helmi_c 6800 Upgrade Fund". Is that sufficient?

Can't wait for Helmi_c to crack into a 6800.

Old 09-03-2007, 02:10 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Great idea guys.

The mogul is severely locked-down so it may take a while to learn its charms. I fully believe helmi can do it, but there is never a guarantee (and I doubt helmi would accept such a donation if it came with strings attached).

So please donate with the hopes (but not the expectation) that helmi will crack it--he's certainly got a better chance of doing so than any of the rest of us.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:56 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Why now??? j/k This is a great idea, just hope I can fork out some dough for this.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 09-03-2007, 06:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Reliance

hetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIP
Hey Sent the Donations

As i am in India i can not Pay more Because of our Credit Card Limitation in India.

( The Radio Version used is very Secure can not play with EFS Explorer the way we used to do in PPC6700. ROM Dump is also not Succefull!!! )

Hetal Patel, Nasik, India
CDMA Adict, Wanna Crack Mogul

Last edited by hetaldp; 09-03-2007 at 06:43 AM.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Airtel India

kshah is a n00b
Incedently I am second to another Indian, my friend hetal. WM6 is great effort. I was thinking now its the end of life cycle of 6700 but it will survive for another 2 years due to helmi's efforts. Sent my gesture.

Last edited by kshah; 09-03-2007 at 07:33 AM.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

dasfast is a n00b
Sent one in as well. I am ready to harness the full power of my mogul without the limitations of the stock rom!
Old 09-03-2007, 08:09 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Android
Carrier: Telkomsel

helmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
Great idea guys.

The mogul is severely locked-down so it may take a while to learn its charms. I fully believe helmi can do it, but there is never a guarantee (and I doubt helmi would accept such a donation if it came with strings attached).

So please donate with the hopes (but not the expectation) that helmi will crack it--he's certainly got a better chance of doing so than any of the rest of us.

a friend inform me about this post..
Yes, mogul is new stuff, and takes a massive work to learn how things work in it...and what luv2chill/dan said is correct, no string attached.. but sure, I will love to do it, I love to hack stuff anyway...

thanks
Old 09-03-2007, 09:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Smiff-n-Wessun is a n00b
I have a mogul I can give him for 400 shipped. Brand new in the box and never touched. It would keep everyone from having to donate the full retail cost of the device.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

walla is keeping up the good workwalla is keeping up the good work
that's expensive Smiff-n-Wessun.

He should rather order it through Amazon for $99 and pay the ETF later which is $150.

I might donate once I see some kind of results. I'm bit new to PPC phones understand this and donate. :P

Last edited by walla; 09-03-2007 at 09:58 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan