PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul

noob1818 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help!!! Stuck In Bootloader!!

alright, im brand new at this and i was trying to unlock my htc 6800 and was using olipro 2.40 then when it ended my phone stayed stuck in bootloader mode.. :/ it says TITA100
SPL-2.47Nochem Titan SPL EVI
CPLD-9
and at the bottom either USB or serial.
can someone pleeease please help me out here.
its a new phone!! :/
Old 07-27-2009, 02:44 AM
cagrant

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Help!!! Stuck In Bootloader!!

did you ask the same question in two different threads? try to refrain from repeating your self to keep the threads clean.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

mjcole2003 is keeping up the good workmjcole2003 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob1818 View Post
alright, im brand new at this and i was trying to unlock my htc 6800 and was using olipro 2.40 then when it ended my phone stayed stuck in bootloader mode.. :/ it says TITA100
SPL-2.47Nochem Titan SPL EVI
CPLD-9
and at the bottom either USB or serial.
can someone pleeease please help me out here.
its a new phone!! :/
Did you follow all directions for flashing ur phone? If at the bottom u see Usb while connected you should be ok. Is the rom u are flashing just a .nbh file or is it included in an ruu( romupdateutility) folder? If its in an ruu folder while connected to computer( since ur phone is already unlocked), run the romupdateutility.exe file from the RUU and follow the steps of the wizard. If it's just a .nbh file and you have a sd memory card available you can format the memory card ( at least 512mb card, i use the card that came with phone). format the card in the fat32 format. Then put the .nbh file onto the formatted card and rename it TITAIMG . Put card in phone and hit the power,camera, and soft reset button at same time. New rom should flash. Also, if you have never connected your htc device to the computer you will want to make sure you have activesync(xp) or sync center ( vista) installed on your computer. If you dont have a spare memory card to use and have just the .nbh file you can search and get an empty RUU folder with everything but a .nbh file . Then drag the .nbh file into the folder and click the romupdateutility.exe link. I recommend saving the empty ruu folder to put other .nbh files into it for future flashes.

Last edited by mjcole2003; 07-27-2009 at 04:06 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: verizon

yoshi501 is a n00b

I just have had a same problem. But I could successfully get back to normal after using this following site. Good luck!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=1940731
Old 07-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Sounds like it is already unlocked (SPL2.47Nochem).
Old 07-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just try flashing a stock ROM while in bootloader. Connect the PPC to your computer and run the stock ROM exe installer and you're phone will be fixed.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

If you are using Olipro then you can do this also. Connect the device via USB and go to your Task Manager. Kill the MDM.exe process, the wcescomm.exe process, the rapimgr.exe process and the WCESMgr.exe process. If all are not there then that fine, just kill those that are listed in there. The look in C:/ttn240mfg and find the file titan_exitbl.exe and click on it. That should kick you out of BL mode.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:14 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

If this fails to work, shoot me a P.M. and I can help you use MTTY...

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan