PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2007, 02:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

nalwor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
just got my phone

well guys today is my b-day and i got the ppc6800. been on here a few days since i thought i was getting the phone and ive founds lots of useful stuff. its my first phone of its kind, ive always just had regular cell phones. what are some good sites for themes? i checked out the today screen thread and there are lots of cool themes in there just dont no where to get them or and apps. are themes just the colors basically? where can i find like the weather and the big digital clocks and what not and do you have to pay for stuff like that or is it free? anyways thanks in advance.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

krlane is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The best advice I can give is to spend some time reading through the various posts in the forums, and using the search function. It may seem daunting at first but as you read more of the information you'll understand more about the questions you are asking and will find the answers easier.

You'll find there are two different areas you are asking about in your post. The themes are just various color schemes (and backgrounds in the today screen) for the mogul. There are also various today screen "add-ons" that provide additional functionality, such as the clocks and the weather plug-ins, some are free, some are not, and you'll get just as many opinions (if not more) about which one is best as there are different versions of each of the plug-in's out there. (everyone has there own opinion on what features they like on a particular app).
For the free apps, search for an find the one's you think you might want to try and give 'em a run, then settle on the one you like the best.

Good luck hunting and good luck with the new Mogul.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan