PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q9c
Carrier: verizon Wireless

mouse2146 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question HElp

I have an Alltel 6800. The only change I have made was the Alltel GPS fix. I have windows mobile 6.1.

My phone has been acting crazy all weekend and I just turned it off and removed the battery. Replaced the battery and turned it back on. I'm stuck at a multicolored screen that says

TITA100
SPL-2.07.0000
CPLD-9
(these are in the red portion of the screen)

and down at the bottom white portion of the screen it says

Serial

What do I do? What did I do?

I need to get this fixed. Can someone please help me ASAP? What is a hard reset? Did I do that by removing the battery?
Old 07-05-2009, 09:41 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: HElp

Removing the battery would not hard reset the device. I would try a hard reset to see if you can get past the bootloader screen (that's where you are stuck). If I remember right, in order to hard reset the mogul you hold down on the power button and camera button while pushing the reset button with the stylist. If that doesn't work, try to bing "hard reset mogul."

Good luck
Old 07-05-2009, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: alltel

rickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to rickyrecaro

is your phone stock or custom rom?
Old 07-06-2009, 08:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

BigRedGonzo is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Removing the battery would not hard reset the device. I would try a hard reset to see if you can get past the bootloader screen (that's where you are stuck). If I remember right, in order to hard reset the mogul you hold down on the power button and camera button while pushing the reset button with the stylist. If that doesn't work, try to bing "hard reset mogul."

Good luck
Hard reset on the mogul is the two softkeys and the reset with a stylus. I tried resetting with a stylist once and she got really pissed.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:36 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Why not just run the exit bootloader program so you dont have to do a hard reset.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan