PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 03:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

Big Reeks is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul Problems

can someone tell me whats wrong with my phone it will start up with the htc screen then it will go to the cricket screen then to the windows screen and stay on that windows screen and wont start up meaning it will freeze or it will just restart all over like if i turned it off then on again. but when it freezes on the windows screen i cant shut it off i have to take out the battery in order to do that can someone help please thanks
Old 04-27-2009, 06:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

Spr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Spr0ckEt Send a message via MSN to Spr0ckEt Send a message via Yahoo to Spr0ckEt
Re: Mogul Problems

Ok, we need to know more about your device. Is it stock? have you flashed it at all? Any programs you have tried to install recently?
Phone history: Moto V265 (5), Moto V710 (4), Moto E815 (1), Moto Q (4), Treo 700wx (3), and XV6800 (5), Alltel Touch Pro (5), VZW Touch Pro 2 (2), HTC Incredible (3), HTC Thunderbolt (5), HTC Rezound (5), HTC DNA (4), Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (3)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Ok, sounds like you are stuck in a "loop". The best way I know to resolve this is to do a hard reset on your phone.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
Old 04-27-2009, 06:40 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Big Reeks is a n00b

I used this rom DCD's Beta 2.0,

1.Update Bootloader/SPL
2.Flash New Rom
3. Flash the radio
after i did step 3 thats when i started running into this problem when i connect it to my computer the computer does nothing and doesnt say that it is reading the phone,
Old 04-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Wow that is an old DCD rom. Try 3.3.4 below. http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?dir=titan%2Froms%2F

Also make sure your radio is a least 3.xxxx. It the the number next to R: on bootup.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Big Reeks is a n00b

ok thanks for all the input, i changed the rom but now it is doing the same thing almost it stood on the first time after i unplugged it from the computer but now after i power on the phone it will turn its self off again and keeps on doing so so i tried to load a different rom but now the computer doesnt recognize the device or it doesnt come up when i plug it in the usb port any more suggestions to what might be wrong or maybe something that i did wrong, thanks in advance.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

What bootloader and radio did you install? They both need to match the newer ROM you are installing.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:23 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I am betting you dont have at least a 3.xxx radio. Get a new one here.
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...TitanRadioROMs
Old 04-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Big Reeks is a n00b

the radio is 3.27, i used titan 3.1.2 is that the wrong rom?
Old 04-30-2009, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

KcLive is keeping up the good workKcLive is keeping up the good work

I had that problem a long time ago and solved mine by running a different unlocker. Hope this helps.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan