PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Sprint

goodsforsale18 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
radio update help!!!!!

HELLO GUYS I'VE SPENT 3 DAYS TRYING TO UPDATE MY RADIO TO 3.35.50 ON MY TITAN AND I STILL TO THIS POINT CANNOT UPDATE IT. i HAVE OLIPRO 2.40 INSTALLED AND I AM ABLE TO UPDATE MY ROM TO ANY OF DCD'S ROMS BUT I CANNOT GET THE RADIO TO UPDATE. i HAVE A BLANK RUU FOR THE TITAN AND I'M ABLE TO DRAG NBH FILE AND I GET ERROR 328. i'VE FLASHED BACK TO THE MOST RECENT SPRINT ROM AND I STILL GET THE SAME ERROR EVEN WHILE TRYING TO FLASH WITH THE STOCK ROM.. i DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO FROM THIS POINT ON AS i'VE DONE EVERYTHING I'M SUPPOSE TO DO. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Old 04-14-2009, 05:10 AM
Lurker

Putin is just getting started
Re: radio update help!!!!!

Do a search about flashing via sd card. It eliminates the error you're getting and any other 'via tethering' or activesync errors you may encounter. You'll at least need a non sdhc 2 GB memory card, and since you already have olipro 2.40, find the radio you want, extract the radio, the radio's name normally is RUU_sighned.nbh, rename to TITAIMG.nbh, make sure .nbh is lowercase, get into boot loader and the radio should flash. Use this way because if your phone disconnects while you are flashing with the way you are doing it now, you increase the possibility of a bricked phone! From now on just learn to flash via sd and forget about permanently damaging your device.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

The radio ROM, is it a .rar file? You may need Winrar or Pocketrar to extract the archive to the root of the sd card, then put it into bootloader.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:26 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

goodsforsale18 is a n00b

I simply dragged it from the winrar to the storage card. Wouldn't that still work???? I've been at this for days and i don't see myself getting this to work. Any help will be appreciated
Old 04-15-2009, 08:47 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

No you need to unrar the files to a folder. Then copy the file to the sd card name it correctly to TITAMG.nbh including keeping caps correctly. Follow the following tutorial. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33857
Old 04-16-2009, 12:48 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

goodsforsale18 is a n00b

Hey guys I finally got it! Now im going to upgrade to dcd's latest rom. Does anyone know how to get sprint navigator since dcd's rom doesnt have it preinstalled? I appreciate all of your help guys thanks!
Old 04-16-2009, 08:45 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Why pay for Sprint Navigator when you can get something like Tom Tom and Garmin XT without a monthly fee?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan