PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
new mogul user

Well I just got a mogul that I am going to give a try before while I wait for the prices to come down on the diamond and the pro. I have downloaded the kitchen to cook my own rom. Can someone recommend a good case for these that will fit with an extended battery installed?
Old 02-20-2009, 02:10 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: new mogul user

Welcome to your new addiction!! PPCGEEKS anonymous starts at 8pm every Tues and thur nights. Enjoy
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Thanks. I have been using my ppc6700 for some time and I was going to buy a diamond but I was reading that htc is going to be releasing a diamond 2 and pro 2 so I am going to sit with the mogul for a bit. I do have a few quesion. One was the case issue. Also does the extended battery from the 6700 fit the mogul? Will the charger from the 6700 fit the mogul?
Old 02-20-2009, 02:17 PM

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Tha charger question answer is yes as for the battery question i honsetly dont know.
so far all of the htc devices ive had the chargers seem to work on all

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 02-20-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

One last question. Is there only 1 color for the sprint mogul? I want to order an extended battery cover for the back of the phone and an aluminum case. The only battery cover color I have seen is the grey one but I don't want to order it if there is a chance that I will get a mogul of a different color.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:53 PM

i beleive it all depends on the carrier thats selling them, sprints is a dark gray and verizons is black i beleive .dont know to much bout the others though. someone please correct me if im wrong.

if you found one and it fits i say get it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan