PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 11:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6800
Carrier: Sprint

motopsyko32 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Error 80070103 at random

So i upgraded from a PPC6700 to a PPC6800 (Mogul). It is already upgraded to WM6.1 and the latest ROM from Sprint/HTC

On first connection it synched with my Outlook fine. Ever since, I get error 80070103. If I delete the relationship and recreate it, it works fine once then the same error.

If I change the USB connection on the phone under USB TO PC, it works fine once then the same error. I already did a scanpst and a detect and repair. I never had this issue with the PPC6700.

I also get an error with exchange synchronization but that is random and I used to get it with my PPC6700 as well. I believe that specific error (80004005) is due to my exchange servers at work and not my device as it comes and goes.

Please help with the 80070103 error. Google was no help as most results are Windows Update error fixes and not related to WM6.1 or Activesync. The ones that are related to mobile devices are for Vista and I run Windows Xp Sp3.

Thanks a bunch!
Old 01-25-2009, 02:28 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Error 80070103 at random

Check the Event Log. It's possible it could be a bad connection though. Try a hard reset just to be sure (be sure to backup all your data as it wipes out the main part of the phone).
Old 01-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

motopsyko32 is a n00b

there is nothing in the event logs of the machine and I have hard reset three times with the same outcome.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:51 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

motopsyko32 is a n00b

anyone else have any suggestions?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan