PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 06:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul (sprint)

cutty is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
htc mogul help please

i currently have a sprint mogul that is flashed for crickett service...i recently moved and there is no crickett service around... i have tried going to the alltel store and get them to flash it to alltel but they say they cant.. the customer service ppl tell me they can when i call the 1800 alltel 1 number can someone please tell me what to tell the people at the store to get them to flash it for me, or what they need to change so i can help them help me! or if there is software that i can get myself to flash it myself.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos
Re: htc mogul help please

You could unlock it with the attached unlocker and then use the storage card method to flash it to whatever stock Alltel rom you want.

There's plenty of guides here for the do-it-yourselfer. Jump in and give it a whirl!
Attached Files
File Type: zip nueSPLTitan-100-2.47-pack.zip (298.9 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-19-2009, 11:47 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i doubt any store personnel will flash a phone for you unless it is already Alltell. i mean,obviously for liability reasons. your best bet is to pay someone who knows how to do it for you, there is def. no way of making a store employee do something that they dont want to do, no matter if a cust service rep said so. I get so many people in saying "well customer service said..." and what they say usually doesnt apply.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 01-19-2009, 06:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
i doubt any store personnel will flash a phone for you unless it is already Alltell. i mean,obviously for liability reasons. your best bet is to pay someone who knows how to do it for you, there is def. no way of making a store employee do something that they dont want to do, no matter if a cust service rep said so. I get so many people in saying "well customer service said..." and what they say usually doesnt apply.
will this is a pretty silly statment, MetroPcs,Alltel, and Cricket make a living off flashing to their own service...

any windos mobile phone can go to any carrier as long as its clean.. no matter what carrier it came from..

if your not comfortable flashing on your own, i agree with the guy above and find someone to do it for you..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan