PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul 6800
Carrier: sprint

Kenrule85 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question categorize contacts as ( friends, personal,business,etc) any one got the cab?

I have a mogul 6800 and i do alot of mass texting. There are just some times when i dont want to send the text to everyone in my phone. any ideas?
Old 11-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: categorize contacts as ( friends, personal,business,etc) any one got the cab?

You know you can add more then one recipient to your texts right? After you have the To: section selected in your text message, click Menu at the bottom... There will be an option to 'Add Recipient'... Click on that and select the person.. Then if you want to add somebody else, do the same thing over again... Hope that helps..
Old 11-14-2008, 07:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul 6800
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Kenrule85 is a n00b
Re: categorize contacts as ( friends, personal,business,etc) any one got the cab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
You know you can add more then one recipient to your texts right? After you have the To: section selected in your text message, click Menu at the bottom... There will be an option to 'Add Recipient'... Click on that and select the person.. Then if you want to add somebody else, do the same thing over again... Hope that helps..

I am a club/show promoter. and i know what u r talking about. lol. that takes forever too.. but ya.. i have a prgm that does groupt text mesgng for me...the thing is.. i have to role thru the whole contacts to select which ones to send to..what i am looking for is a prgm that i can have to just make categories and put the contacts i want in whatever catergory it is....so when i go to the group mesgng prgm i have, i can just select the category i have already created.. (friends, business,family,groupiez,girls,..etc)
Old 11-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

Sorry man... Some people don't, ya know? This might work though.. I haven't used it personally, but let me know how it works if you run it... Check this link out...

http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/SM...PC-39547.shtml
Old 11-14-2008, 09:21 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Just type the first few letters of the contact's name. If the little thing don't pop up just type it anyway and it will send to them. That's what I do.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Big MVP Diesel

Tatango offer's free group messaging to a predefined group... It works great... Here is the link for more info...

http://tatango.com/

And here is the link to the PcWorld review...

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente...d_warrior.html
Old 11-22-2008, 05:28 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

use group sms it owns for large numbers ill find a link

EDIT: linky linky http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...-sms-v1-0.html

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan