PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 02:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: sprint

calitundra is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
driver for wireless feature

I upgraded my mogul with the sprint/HTC to WM 6.1. When I stated to use it I noticed that I can not use the wireless feature. It states that there is no driver installed. How do I get just the drive for this phone?

Thanks
Old 11-13-2008, 08:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: driver for wireless feature

Wireless as in WiFi or Data? Big difference there and I am going to assume WiFi being thats the most threads I have seen of after someone flashes to 6(.1), So with that i would tell you to go back and reflash and all others have and get your WiFi working.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:49 AM
Lurker

yeahian is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Wireless as in WiFi or Data? Big difference there and I am going to assume WiFi being thats the most threads I have seen of after someone flashes to 6(.1), So with that i would tell you to go back and reflash and all others have and get your WiFi working.
I have done this but still no luck. Have flashed 2x's. Sorry to thread jack!
Old 12-26-2008, 09:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

So which wireless are you referring to? If it si WiFi it is software you missed adding to your ROM and cooking. If it is Data then there is an error msg you would be geting like error 11 or error 37. This could be from a missing or corrupt A-key or data provisioning on the carriers side.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6700, PPC-6800
Carrier: Sprint

6700noobie is a n00b

I get the same error on my mogul I bought off ebay. When I goto Settings->Connections-> wifi lan-> advanced.....it says driver not loaded and there's not MAC ID. I have another mogul that is working fine. If the WIFI is turned off via switch, I get the same message, but when I flick on the switch it gets a MAC ID and that driver not loaded message goes away. Both are loaded with the latest official sprint ROM with the sprint customizations run. One mogul works and the ebay mogul doesn't. The only thing I can think of is that the wifi switch is stuck off on the ebay mogul. Anyone know of a way around that switch or know if which parts on the mobo that I need to solder together to make a permanent on switch? I have a software controlled switch anyway. what a bad design....I guess that's why the new touch diamond and pro have a minimal set of buttons (not counting the keyboard of course).
1 Sprint Mogul (6800) flakey as heck unit - build tester

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan