PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

rbibb04 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to rbibb04
Talking Ridicule me all u want- i didn't see it posted

just wanna make sure everyone has pic mail app that SPRINT finally released..

for those who don't know, just open up IE, go to home page, Shop For Applications, click on Free/Demo, should be the third choice.. follow instructions. when you open up Messaging (texts), hit New on the menu bar, and picture mail is an option.. man, i'm so freakin excited.. i went thru the first 3 pages of threads and didn't feel like looking any further for the thread if there is one.. so what.. shoot me!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: Ridicule me all u want- i didn't see it posted

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...sprint+picture

12th post if you search "sprint picture"

BANG!
Don't forget to hit the

Old 11-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff

sooo... should we shoot him now or later lol
Old 11-09-2008, 08:35 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I think there are a dozen other threads. I think we all know IT is out...

Bang!

Old 11-09-2008, 08:36 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeny View Post
sooo... should we shoot him now or later lol
now! ready aim.... FIIIRE. thrat thrat thrat bring zip waaaaaaaahhhh GET DOWN! BOOOOOOOSH thrat thrat neeeeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr neeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrr bam bam *whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssstttttttlllllleeeeeeeeee * BAWOOOSH

Old 11-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Search FTW.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:00 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

op, you should try this, http://www.google.com/ works perfect on all phones, i just found it. not sure if anyone else posted it. Lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:01 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

holy crap the newest technology is now at my fingertips!
Old 11-09-2008, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro, TP2, EVO 4G, Evo 3d

Cutta-Boi is becoming a great contributor

To be honest I've been away from the forums for a while now, and this is helpful. As the op posted in the original forum... I myself didnt really feel like looking for this for a half hour. Especially since I didnt know MMS is now an option. So thank you.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:15 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutta-Boi View Post
To be honest I've been away from the forums for a while now, and this is helpful. As the op posted in the original forum... I myself didnt really feel like looking for this for a half hour. Especially since I didnt know MMS is now an option. So thank you.
how long were you away?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan