PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2007, 02:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
Man i got all excited lmao and for what, NOTHING. hopefully soon we all can say that though, but that was a hell of a good prank, Sneaky Sneaky lol :P
Old 05-16-2007, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Threadstarter

HobbesIsReal is keeping up the good workHobbesIsReal is keeping up the good work
I may have been joking but look at end of the comments posted here from Sammy:

http://www.phonenews.com/content/view/2045/1/

This guy is claiming he has one for real (though I suspect he is lying or not smart enough to know what he doesn't has) that his Radio Shack buddy slipped to him. All the Radio Shacks around here never offer the high end models at store level. The 6600 & 6700 had to be ordered.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:54 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Nah... he/she said it has WM6 and Rev. A... it's completely bogus. If the device were at that stage it would have been released and no delayed would have occured.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 05-16-2007, 07:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Quote:
6800 Released
written by Sammy, May 14, 2007

I got my PPC-6800 Today! It is absoltely amazing I love it already. And guess what It came with EVDO A and WM6!!
it's released already!?
written by fel, May 14, 2007

you got the ppc 6800 already!?! whaaaat? when did it come out? everytime i went into sprint and asked them about it, they didnt even know when it was gonna be in stores!
AWWWW SNAPP DAWG
written by Sammy, May 15, 2007

I got it on the low down from my sprint rep buddy at radio shack. They aren't supposed to drop for another 3 days but he slid me one under the table. I LOVE IT!!!
written by Sammy, May 15, 2007

Here they are puntas
I'm willing to bet it's the same Sam from the brilliant posts in the 6800 delayed thread...
Quote:
that was cute lil doggy. No. I as not drunk. I was on my mobile p taking a crap like I am now.

but why would u think such a thing todd?

I was kidding about the last line. maybe u didn't get it.

but ur comment is offensive and quite unwelcomed. perhaps ur insecure and it makes u feel better to insult people. if so, it's all good. that is, I will not embarrass u anymore because I pitty u puppy.

it is okay if I call u puppy, right? I wouldn't want to offend you, of course. 'cause then my comments would be erroneous.
Quote:
ewww, I'm just so annoyed that I hadto respond to your comments. your remarks and mindless oppisitions are a waste of my time. honest to God. please refrain from making any comments in reference to my former posts, unless you wanna get "owend."

equally important, if I happen to need sme assistance in the future from people in these forum, then, my inquiries will be addressed, regardless of what u say. and I assureu of that.

Sam D
Quote:
sam d aka self proclaimed forum king. ilmao
And I just quoted a few of the brilliant posts this guy has made on this board. Top quality entertainment here!

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 06-13-2007, 09:23 PM
Lurker

myownminerva is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to myownminerva Send a message via MSN to myownminerva Send a message via Yahoo to myownminerva
I've had the 6800 for about 2 months now. Too bad I have no EvDO coverage in my town so I am running the HTC Tytn.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Now Network

sd4shizy is keeping up the good worksd4shizy is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to sd4shizy
Yuma, this is SamD, not Sammy. That guy's post are not up to par with da skillz i've displayed. Bro, i'm the guy that helped make Christopher price look stupid on phonenews; i.e., I associate journalist's initial article after he changed it without notating that he had done so. I feel as though you have somewhat degraded me. No offense sammy.

I must concede, however, it was funny when he said "you got the ppc 6800 already!?! whaaaat? when did it come out? everytime i went into sprint and asked them about it, they didnt even know when it was gonna be in stores!
AWWWW SNAPP DAWG

I actially LOL.

Admittedly, we may share the same sense of humor, but i'm certainly not Sammy--I'm SamD.

I agree bro, but becareful with your logic and the words u choose. it was superfluous for you to assert that it wasn't necessary for me to call 15 stores. bro, calling 15 stores was still evidently not sufficient to get a concrete answer.

indeed, I did it to get a better "idea" of when it might come out, and I noticed that upon many of my inquiries, I was given a different answer.

so, in my opinion, I was doing us all a favor by retaining some of the information from the various sources online and comparing them to corporate. in essence, I thought I could get a better grasp of when the hell this phone will come out.

but i'll let u guys in on a little secret: it's gonna boast a 3.6 VGA screen, but that includes the .8 inch screen behind the qwerty kb (inspired by DUB magazine), and it's new gonna be call lugom-- which stands for, well, u guys probably already know it so forget bowt it!

wow. again, someone's poppin' off @ the mouth without thinking what they're really saying--at least that's what I'm presuming.

Guy, the rev a is not crucial to all people who use their phones to get inet connection, so, don't take the for granted. I use pdanet several times a week and the upload speeds don't effect my user performance at all.

however, this is not to say it doesn't matter to you. but it doesn't matter to all --that's a fact. it matters to some; it matters to more than several people; it matters to many. but, in my estimation, it matters to less than most people with respect to the degree you asserted.

all in all, keep in my that:

"You must indeed trap all day play all night night if you want to lead the life of a go-getter."

---Dr. Peeon meh Kelly

quiet down man. I realize that, and that is why I precisely mentioned that I use my pda for inet access on my mobile, but I don't care for the faster upload speeds. certainly, not exceptionally.

c'mon man. relax. remember, 'ALL' constitutes everyone, so, he cannot precluded me.

ewww, I'm just so annoyed that I hadto respond to your comments. your remarks and mindless oppisitions are a waste of my time. honest to God. please refrain from making any comments in reference to my former posts, unless you wanna get "owend."

equally important, if I happen to need sme assistance in the future from people in these forum, then, my inquiries will be addressed, regardless of what u say. and I assureu of that.

Sam D

you're circular reasoning is fairly impressive. can you be generous enough to teach me some of that?

I appreciate all the informative posts that can be found on this forum.

additionally, I feel compelled to suggest that you take your meritless comments elsewhere. you're nonsensical, circular arguments undermine the prestige of this website. this is underscored by all the people who responded to my post, both former and latter.

get off me!!!

Back on the topic!!!

it may be that, since we know that the phone is not coming out this month, the ppl have exhausted 'ish to say about it; i.e. ppl wanna waste others' time to help compensate for the lack of enthusiasm or or whatever the case may be. that is the inference that I've drawn, and I'm stickin' to it.

in subsequent posts, I will be inclined to ignore statements similar to those some of you have made -- it's for the best.

I think Paragon especially enjoyed that one.

you freekin dweebs,

none of what i said was groundless, and i had a rejoinder for every comment that headed my way.

so, no hard feelings, as i thought it was all quite amusing; especially when considering the forum was in a dire need of some "life."

random interjection alert!!! shout out to hobbes, you seem like a sweetheart. sorry if you felt chastised.

as for the rest of you guys, what the hell is up with this "help-issue" that i will apparently experience in the future? while i have been a pocket pc owner for over three years, i have not yet once asked for helped and failed to receive it from people on forums. that is, of course, if those people had the capacity to assist me.

moreover, i consider myself a relatively caring and giving person. i'll help you dweebs whenever you call on me. who needs sprint threaded sms? who need mms on 6700 or 700? who needs [edited] (best software awards of 2006) just kidding about the latter. um..yeah. Hence, i am a decent guy, but i sometimes act up simply because i need attention.

do you guys follow?

yeah right! for the sake of emphasis, again, i feel as though i did us all a favor. you guys need someone like me so you can point your finger. like...'that's the bad guy.' (sf) lol again. i'm cute.

it was fun. but no more cheep shots at me, please, as i am weak and incompetent when it comes to defending myself.

on a side note, i am hardpressed to believe palm will ever release a patch for the bluetooth stack. they have promised one for months. have you guys talked about this? it's so annoying. that capability is out the window for me, and i ain't gonna hard reset over and over again. too bad Sad

til next time kittiies

Warmly,

SPFK

please exept our apology, and dont close the thread. but perhaps we should just not post anything for at least one month.

we can't we deduce that the topic is DEAD.

furthermore, i heard that sprint may not even release the phone, as they are planning to merge with the creators of the tmobile sidekick for the launch of kicktotheside21jumpstreet. the phone will allegedly have the same infamous flip screen, but with additional mtv, trl streaming video capability, as well as preinstalled 80's ringtones. i hope they include Corey heart.

THAT is entertainment.

And the girl on the left is my beautiful gf. Love u PUMPS!!!!!!!!!

SPFK
Old 06-13-2007, 11:27 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4shizy
Yuma, this is SamD, not Sammy. That guy's post are not up to par with da skillz i've displayed. Bro, i'm the guy that helped make Christopher price look stupid on phonenews; i.e., I associate journalist's initial article after he changed it without notating that he had done so. I feel as though you have somewhat degraded me. No offense sammy.

I must concede, however, it was funny when he said "you got the ppc 6800 already!?! whaaaat? when did it come out? everytime i went into sprint and asked them about it, they didnt even know when it was gonna be in stores!
AWWWW SNAPP DAWG

I actially LOL.

Admittedly, we may share the same sense of humor, but i'm certainly not Sammy--I'm SamD.

I agree bro, but becareful with your logic and the words u choose. it was superfluous for you to assert that it wasn't necessary for me to call 15 stores. bro, calling 15 stores was still evidently not sufficient to get a concrete answer.

indeed, I did it to get a better "idea" of when it might come out, and I noticed that upon many of my inquiries, I was given a different answer.

so, in my opinion, I was doing us all a favor by retaining some of the information from the various sources online and comparing them to corporate. in essence, I thought I could get a better grasp of when the hell this phone will come out.

but i'll let u guys in on a little secret: it's gonna boast a 3.6 VGA screen, but that includes the .8 inch screen behind the qwerty kb (inspired by DUB magazine), and it's new gonna be call lugom-- which stands for, well, u guys probably already know it so forget bowt it!

wow. again, someone's poppin' off @ the mouth without thinking what they're really saying--at least that's what I'm presuming.

Guy, the rev a is not crucial to all people who use their phones to get inet connection, so, don't take the for granted. I use pdanet several times a week and the upload speeds don't effect my user performance at all.

however, this is not to say it doesn't matter to you. but it doesn't matter to all --that's a fact. it matters to some; it matters to more than several people; it matters to many. but, in my estimation, it matters to less than most people with respect to the degree you asserted.

all in all, keep in my that:

"You must indeed trap all day play all night night if you want to lead the life of a go-getter."

---Dr. Peeon meh Kelly

quiet down man. I realize that, and that is why I precisely mentioned that I use my pda for inet access on my mobile, but I don't care for the faster upload speeds. certainly, not exceptionally.

c'mon man. relax. remember, 'ALL' constitutes everyone, so, he cannot precluded me.

Sam D

you're circular reasoning is fairly impressive. can you be generous enough to teach me some of that?

I appreciate all the informative posts that can be found on this forum.

additionally, I feel compelled to suggest that you take your meritless comments elsewhere. you're nonsensical, circular arguments undermine the prestige of this website. this is underscored by all the people who responded to my post, both former and latter.

get off me!!!

Back on the topic!!!

it may be that, since we know that the phone is not coming out this month, the ppl have exhausted 'ish to say about it; i.e. ppl wanna waste others' time to help compensate for the lack of enthusiasm or or whatever the case may be. that is the inference that I've drawn, and I'm stickin' to it.

in subsequent posts, I will be inclined to ignore statements similar to those some of you have made -- it's for the best.

I think Paragon especially enjoyed that one.

you freekin dweebs,

none of what i said was groundless, and i had a rejoinder for every comment that headed my way.

so, no hard feelings, as i thought it was all quite amusing; especially when considering the forum was in a dire need of some "life."

random interjection alert!!! shout out to hobbes, you seem like a sweetheart. sorry if you felt chastised.

as for the rest of you guys, what the hell is up with this "help-issue" that i will apparently experience in the future? while i have been a pocket pc owner for over three years, i have not yet once asked for helped and failed to receive it from people on forums. that is, of course, if those people had the capacity to assist me.

moreover, i consider myself a relatively caring and giving person. i'll help you dweebs whenever you call on me. who needs sprint threaded sms? who need mms on 6700 or 700? who needs [edited] (best software awards of 2006) just kidding about the latter. um..yeah. Hence, i am a decent guy, but i sometimes act up simply because i need attention.

do you guys follow?

yeah right! for the sake of emphasis, again, i feel as though i did us all a favor. you guys need someone like me so you can point your finger. like...'that's the bad guy.' (sf) lol again. i'm cute.

it was fun. but no more cheep shots at me, please, as i am weak and incompetent when it comes to defending myself.

on a side note, i am hardpressed to believe palm will ever release a patch for the bluetooth stack. they have promised one for months. have you guys talked about this? it's so annoying. that capability is out the window for me, and i ain't gonna hard reset over and over again. too bad Sad

til next time kittiies

Warmly,

SPFK

please exept our apology, and dont close the thread. but perhaps we should just not post anything for at least one month.

we can't we deduce that the topic is DEAD.

furthermore, i heard that sprint may not even release the phone, as they are planning to merge with the creators of the tmobile sidekick for the launch of kicktotheside21jumpstreet. the phone will allegedly have the same infamous flip screen, but with additional mtv, trl streaming video capability, as well as preinstalled 80's ringtones. i hope they include Corey heart.

THAT is entertainment.

And the girl on the left is my beautiful gf. Love u PUMPS!!!!!!!!!

SPFK
I read this entier post looking for substance but alas I found nun. Do you have anything on your mind but you?
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:45 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
What the heck was that?

Anyway, let's lock this... another unnecessary thread about the 6800.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan