View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4shizy
Yuma, this is SamD, not Sammy. That guy's post are not up to par with da skillz i've displayed. Bro, i'm the guy that helped make Christopher price look stupid on phonenews; i.e., I associate journalist's initial article after he changed it without notating that he had done so. I feel as though you have somewhat degraded me. No offense sammy.

I must concede, however, it was funny when he said "you got the ppc 6800 already!?! whaaaat? when did it come out? everytime i went into sprint and asked them about it, they didnt even know when it was gonna be in stores!
AWWWW SNAPP DAWG

I actially LOL.

Admittedly, we may share the same sense of humor, but i'm certainly not Sammy--I'm SamD.

I agree bro, but becareful with your logic and the words u choose. it was superfluous for you to assert that it wasn't necessary for me to call 15 stores. bro, calling 15 stores was still evidently not sufficient to get a concrete answer.

indeed, I did it to get a better "idea" of when it might come out, and I noticed that upon many of my inquiries, I was given a different answer.

so, in my opinion, I was doing us all a favor by retaining some of the information from the various sources online and comparing them to corporate. in essence, I thought I could get a better grasp of when the hell this phone will come out.

but i'll let u guys in on a little secret: it's gonna boast a 3.6 VGA screen, but that includes the .8 inch screen behind the qwerty kb (inspired by DUB magazine), and it's new gonna be call lugom-- which stands for, well, u guys probably already know it so forget bowt it!

wow. again, someone's poppin' off @ the mouth without thinking what they're really saying--at least that's what I'm presuming.

Guy, the rev a is not crucial to all people who use their phones to get inet connection, so, don't take the for granted. I use pdanet several times a week and the upload speeds don't effect my user performance at all.

however, this is not to say it doesn't matter to you. but it doesn't matter to all --that's a fact. it matters to some; it matters to more than several people; it matters to many. but, in my estimation, it matters to less than most people with respect to the degree you asserted.

all in all, keep in my that:

"You must indeed trap all day play all night night if you want to lead the life of a go-getter."

---Dr. Peeon meh Kelly

quiet down man. I realize that, and that is why I precisely mentioned that I use my pda for inet access on my mobile, but I don't care for the faster upload speeds. certainly, not exceptionally.

c'mon man. relax. remember, 'ALL' constitutes everyone, so, he cannot precluded me.

ewww, I'm just so annoyed that I hadto respond to your comments. your remarks and mindless oppisitions are a waste of my time. honest to God. please refrain from making any comments in reference to my former posts, unless you wanna get "owend."

equally important, if I happen to need sme assistance in the future from people in these forum, then, my inquiries will be addressed, regardless of what u say. and I assureu of that.

Sam D

you're circular reasoning is fairly impressive. can you be generous enough to teach me some of that?

I appreciate all the informative posts that can be found on this forum.

additionally, I feel compelled to suggest that you take your meritless comments elsewhere. you're nonsensical, circular arguments undermine the prestige of this website. this is underscored by all the people who responded to my post, both former and latter.

get off me!!!

Back on the topic!!!

it may be that, since we know that the phone is not coming out this month, the ppl have exhausted 'ish to say about it; i.e. ppl wanna waste others' time to help compensate for the lack of enthusiasm or or whatever the case may be. that is the inference that I've drawn, and I'm stickin' to it.

in subsequent posts, I will be inclined to ignore statements similar to those some of you have made -- it's for the best.

sam d aka self proclaimed forum king. ilmao

I think Paragon especially enjoyed that one.

you freekin dweebs,

none of what i said was groundless, and i had a rejoinder for every comment that headed my way.

so, no hard feelings, as i thought it was all quite amusing; especially when considering the forum was in a dire need of some "life."

random interjection alert!!! shout out to hobbes, you seem like a sweetheart. sorry if you felt chastised.

as for the rest of you guys, what the hell is up with this "help-issue" that i will apparently experience in the future? while i have been a pocket pc owner for over three years, i have not yet once asked for helped and failed to receive it from people on forums. that is, of course, if those people had the capacity to assist me.

moreover, i consider myself a relatively caring and giving person. i'll help you dweebs whenever you call on me. who needs sprint threaded sms? who need mms on 6700 or 700? who needs [edited] (best software awards of 2006) just kidding about the latter. um..yeah. Hence, i am a decent guy, but i sometimes act up simply because i need attention.

do you guys follow?

yeah right! for the sake of emphasis, again, i feel as though i did us all a favor. you guys need someone like me so you can point your finger. like...'that's the bad guy.' (sf) lol again. i'm cute.

it was fun. but no more cheep shots at me, please, as i am weak and incompetent when it comes to defending myself.

on a side note, i am hardpressed to believe palm will ever release a patch for the bluetooth stack. they have promised one for months. have you guys talked about this? it's so annoying. that capability is out the window for me, and i ain't gonna hard reset over and over again. too bad Sad

til next time kittiies

Warmly,

SPFK

please exept our apology, and dont close the thread. but perhaps we should just not post anything for at least one month.

we can't we deduce that the topic is DEAD.

furthermore, i heard that sprint may not even release the phone, as they are planning to merge with the creators of the tmobile sidekick for the launch of kicktotheside21jumpstreet. the phone will allegedly have the same infamous flip screen, but with additional mtv, trl streaming video capability, as well as preinstalled 80's ringtones. i hope they include Corey heart.

THAT is entertainment.

And the girl on the left is my beautiful gf. Love u PUMPS!!!!!!!!!

SPFK
I read this entier post looking for substance but alas I found nun. Do you have anything on your mind but you?
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.