PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Where have all the cowboys gone?

Wow... just when I thought this forum is dead I went and visited the "Touch Pro" section and there are all the titan regulars... over there

so sad.. boo hoo... allll alllooooonneeee

lol
Old 11-04-2008, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Where have all the cowboys gone?

I watched everyone go from the 67 to the 68 and now are migrating to the TP. When I can get mine I also will be changing over. Its all about keeping up with the change of technology
Old 11-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint!

veedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to veedubguru
Re: Where have all the cowboys gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Its all about keeping up with the change of technology
RANT-

Which for us Verizon users is damn near impossible. Verizon waits till a phone is nearly a relic before releasing it. Once we get our TouchPros, Sprint will have a newer HTC device inside of 3 months and we'll be left holding the antiques again.

Biggest mistake I ever made was switching from Cingular to Verizon in June of 07'. Granted, VZW has much better service, but they charge a MUCH HIGHER price. Anyone else think it sucks they have no "plan specials" to offer like every other major carrier out there? No rollover, no favorites, no nothing. I could justify paying the big bucks for the service if they could just keep up with the technology!

Sprint has the diamond, and now the touch pro... best VZW gives is the touch / titan. They also have the Treo 800w, Verizon is still running the 700wx which has been out for how many years now??? If it wasn't for the 4 lines they would charge me to disconnect, I'd call Verizon and drop them right now. The family will be buying phones from here forward on ebay to avoid contract extensions. And to think... the Sprint store was only a block up the road when I walked in to that Verizon store...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan