PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

xtatic is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to xtatic
video player??

does any one know of a good video player for my mogul i have the WMP but i wanna try something else good or better then WMP
Old 11-03-2008, 01:04 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: video player??

the best imo, lots of skins also has an alarm and plays with backlight off. free also http://www.sto-helit.de/mobile.php edit: almost confused me with your avatar. whats up with the pic? anyway, dl the qvga app.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-03-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

I use Pocket Player
Old 11-03-2008, 03:38 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

TCPMP or GSPlayer.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im running TCPMP and it plays everything i through at it. i do have a question though. what program are you guys using to change the size of the video so its a smaller file and it fits the screen?
Old 11-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

+1 for TCPMP
Old 11-04-2008, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

ny152 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularny152 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularny152 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

FREE divx player for viewing
http://www.divx.com/mobile/phones.php

FREE any video converter for converting/resizing etc
http://www.any-video-converter.com/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

I like using the Kinoma Free Player. It lets you search and watch YouTube video's straight from the program. It will also let you play all the audio/video files you have on your phone. I think this is the best free program for audio/video in general for the Mogul. Also, if you use Kinoma, you will not have to download a separate program to watch YouTube videos.

This is the link to the direct download.. THIS LINK WILL START THE DOWNLOAD PROCESS so be warned.

http://kinoma.com/freeplay/download/

And this is the the site that gives you details about the program

http://kinoma.com/play/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I like coreplayer (not free) and tcpmp (free). They're both very good in my opinion. Spb mobile dvd is very nice for converting your video files for ppc's. dschoenike

Old 11-06-2008, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: n/a
Carrier: n/a

Charles@Kinoma is keeping up the good workCharles@Kinoma is keeping up the good workCharles@Kinoma is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
I like using the Kinoma Free Player. [...] THIS LINK WILL START THE DOWNLOAD PROCESS so be warned.
I'll have this changed so the download doesn't start automatically.

Also, you can go to kinoma.com with your phone's browser to get Kinoma FreePlay. That one doesn't auto-download.

-- Charles Wiltgen

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan