PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: verizon

ppcboi318 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ppcboi318
Have a problem

I'm leaving the windows mobile world to get a blackberry storm and probably won't frequent these forums that much. Here is my problem i haven't reached the 50 post mark yet and need to sell my xv6800 and need to know if there are any mods who can make an exception for me or if there is anyone that may want to buy it hit me on pm.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Have a problem

Well at the time I am reading this I see you have 50 posts. How long have you had the 68 and how much?
Old 10-29-2008, 01:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ppcboi318 is a n00b

i actually just had it replace about 2 weeks ago and only used my replacement for 1 week cause i bought a curve off of ebay. Seeing how the phone is pretty much mint i'm looking to get 200+shipping. I have all the original stuff too box and the whole 9yards
Old 10-29-2008, 08:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Does sound too bad. Go post in the Bargain Trader. Why are you going to a Curve BTW. Most people would consider that a step backwards...
Old 10-30-2008, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ppcboi318 is a n00b

i'm getting the storm when it hits stores and my girl is getting the curve
Closed Thread