PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 03:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm bored.....

I finally got my two verizon XV6800's working absolutely perfectly using nue3.

I can watch 200 channels of cable TV (including HBO/Cinemax on demand) using SlingBox Mobile (even while driving down the road). I can listen to sirius & XM radio or listen to over 500 mp3 files.

I have a half dozen full length movies on my 16 gig Sandisk card. I can watch an absolutely perfect youtube video using KinomaPlay. If I didn't have Kinoma, I can still view YT videos from Opera or Skyfire although the quality is lower.

I am using Mobile Shell with greatball's AWESOME Diamond theme & using WeatherPanel with full animated icons in a tab & it runs smooth as butter because of the available memory I can get from nue3.

I use s2p/suv & s2u2 but they are all skinned in black with Poorlyducks AWESOME suite as is the calculator/WMP etc etc

I use sms-chat/fun contact with a few different keyboards (Resco Pro/Diamond KB in portrait T9/SPB Full Screen/another T9 KB I found) depending on my mood.

I am using MS Voice Command & finally got it to work perfectly with my Motorola S9 stereo BT headset.

This is all totally awesome & I have working backups of the system with SPB BU so I can restore the system at any time if need be. nue3 gives me so much more free mem that I never get an "out of memory" error anymore no matter what I'm doing (although I don't try to run 14 apps at once)

The problem is, now I am bored & need some more tweaks/customizations etc to do. Half the fun of it is breaking it/trying new stuff & then getting it to work correctly, getting a new app to work that is not supposed to work in your system etc etc etc etc

I need some more stuff to try & I am out of ideas, does anybody have any ideas how I can mess this thing up/stuff I can try etc so I can spend a few days trying to straighten it out again???

~John
Old 10-23-2008, 03:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: I'm bored.....

By the way, my boss has a Diamond (he hates it) & there is no way I would swap either tweaked 6800 even for a Diamond (although I wouldn't turn down a touch-pro if I could get one)

~John
Old 10-23-2008, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

ny152 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularny152 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularny152 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

time to get a life?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:15 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Unhappy Re: I'm bored.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny152 View Post
time to get a life?
ouch!
Old 10-23-2008, 04:37 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Or a wife & kid(s) - they'll keep you busy.

If you're really bored, reflash to stock everything, delete all your backups, and then time yourself on how long it takes to restore to where you were from scratch.

Repeat, trying to beat your best time

Then, do it one handed...

Using only Linux....

Only working from 3-5am...

etc.

I'd just get the wife & kid(s) and get it over with
Old 10-23-2008, 04:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Or a wife & kid(s) - they'll keep you busy.
I have been married for 20 years & have two kids (one is a college football player). I am 56 years old & have an 8 year old daughter..............(that certainly keeps me busy)

I am really talking about being bored at work, where I work has been kinda slow lately & I mess with computers/phones etc to keep me occupied..

~John
Old 10-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

How about cramming it all on a rom then posting it? I look at it, mess it up, and repost it for you to fix.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
How about cramming it all on a rom then posting it? I look at it, mess it up, and repost it for you to fix.
LOL, yea maybe I'll try that at work tomorrow.......

~John
Old 10-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Man, what a scary thought? We spend all out time trying to get the perfect set up and when we finally get it, we want something different...

I understand that you have a nice thing going, but whenever things get too good for me, i start looking into what kind of themes i can create to make an already good experience even better... if that doesnt work or your too compulsive to accept it (like many of us), its time to invest in a new toy lol
Old 10-23-2008, 05:27 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I am really talking about being bored at work, where I work has been kinda slow lately & I mess with computers/phones etc to keep me occupied..
Ah, that's different. Try translating your rom into some language you don't know

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan