PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

dagnasty is keeping up the good workdagnasty is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No sound through headset when on vibrate

Hey everyone, I just bought a Jabra BT3030 (awesome btw) and it works great except for one thing. When I set the phone to vibrate, I lose all sound through the headset for both music and calls. Is there any solution to this problem?
Old 10-10-2008, 08:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: No sound through headset when on vibrate

So are you saying that when your device is on vibe and you get a call that you cannot hear the other person and they cannot hear you? A dumb Q but do you have the volume turned up because you can have it turned down and have that effect.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
So are you saying that when your device is on vibe and you get a call that you cannot hear the other person and they cannot hear you? A dumb Q but do you have the volume turned up because you can have it turned down and have that effect.
Yep, that sums it up. If I hit the volume icon and put it to vibrate, it sets both volumes to 0 and then I cannot hear people and they cannot here me
Old 10-10-2008, 05:17 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

it could be the rom/drivers your running on the phone, or an issue with that model of headset / tag. all my bt headsets work for calls when on vibrate or silent, but not music (would love to fix that though)

so do calls sound ok on those tag's? is the mic in the tag or headset?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
it could be the rom/drivers your running on the phone, or an issue with that model of headset / tag. all my bt headsets work for calls when on vibrate or silent, but not music (would love to fix that though)

so do calls sound ok on those tag's? is the mic in the tag or headset?
Hmm, I am using a kitchen based ROM at the moment. Its been awhile so I dont remember what build its using. The headset and tag are actually awesome. The mic is on the tag itself. I usually have it in my shirt and have had no problems with the other party hearing me. The sound quality is great. I just need to pick up a different set of headphones, the ones included are kind of tinny sounding.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan