PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 01:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul

medcop is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Running iphone software / programs on WM? This is not the same old question.

I am a SCUBA diver and there is a very nice diving decompression software that runs on the iphone platform. Is there anyway to get it to run on a Titan / Mogul / 6800?
Old 10-09-2008, 01:41 AM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c
Re: Running iphone software / programs on WM? This is not the same old question.

I do not believe so as it is Two different formats. Kind of like running Mac software on a PC
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below
Old 10-09-2008, 02:02 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Running iphone software / programs on WM? This is not the same old question.

Here ya go bro

http://www.download.com/SCUBA-Tools-...cdlPid=9448519

cant really say I've used it though, our departments dive team only puts divers down for 15 minutes each and most of our dives arent deeper than 35 ft so I really dont use tables much lol.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:04 AM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

Sorry i was wrong ..I apologize in advance
Old 10-09-2008, 02:14 AM
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You werent actually wrong though, thats not the iPhone software hacked for ppc. Its just a different dive tool that was made for ppc
Old 10-09-2008, 04:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Threadstarter

medcop is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
Here ya go bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
http://www.download.com/SCUBA-Tools-...cdlPid=9448519

cant really say I've used it though, our departments dive team only puts divers down for 15 minutes each and most of our dives arent deeper than 35 ft so I really dont use tables much lol.
Thanks...that looks like a pretty cool program.

I would still like to be able to use an iphone program. I do tech diving and this program is more tuned for what I need / want. I know there are programs to use on a PC and so on..just wondering if they are available for mobile.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:57 AM
That guy with the axe

There are other programs available, but thats the only one I can find thats free. Go to wwhttp://www.download.com/2000-2005_4-0.html?tag=hdr;snav and do a search for "dive" , there's several others available. I'm on my fire dept's dive/rescue team and our protocols for diving keep us from getting anywhere near the limits for multiple dives so I havent been tempted to pay for any of the other programs, if only I could find the time to do more recreational diving I might have to buy one lol
Old 10-09-2008, 07:35 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

officially thank him by hitting thanks

Old 10-09-2008, 10:06 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Get an iPod Touch if you want this software.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan