PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Lurker

HTCgirlHB is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MMS help

Can anyone help me with my MMS on my mogul. When I try to send a message with a picture it comes back with a "message delivery failed".
Old 09-27-2008, 08:15 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: MMS help

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCgirlHB View Post
Can anyone help me with my MMS on my mogul. When I try to send a message with a picture it comes back with a "message delivery failed".
Greetings. I'm pretty sure the only way you can use mms on the mogul, is by downloading and using someguymms. It's an excellent program and worth every penny in my opinion. You can find it with the search button here on pocgeeks. If i'm wrong, somebody else here will give you the correct info. dschoenike

Old 09-28-2008, 02:05 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Which network do you use? It really matters.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Which network do you use? It really matters.
Since she put Sprint in the thread title, she's probably on Sprint.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

BigMac11 is a n00b

i downloaded someguymms's program and i now realized you have to have a data plan and sprint picture mail. i do not have either of these. is there any program/app i can use with just wifi and text? i'd rather not have to email them.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0

i didnt think sprint would allow mogul without data plan..... besides theres no point in having a pc in your pocket without the unlimited data
Old 09-28-2008, 11:40 AM
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
Since she put Sprint in the thread title, she's probably on Sprint.
Oh lol I totally missed that.

Ok in the Upgrades forum there is a thread by no2chem for a cab file ripped from the Diamond for MMS. Try using that.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:57 AM
Lurker

og512 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcakeb0 View Post
i didnt think sprint would allow mogul without data plan..... besides theres no point in having a pc in your pocket without the unlimited data
I agree
Old 09-28-2008, 12:26 PM
I see you have a PPC.

You could do it if you bought it outright or from eBay.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:50 PM
Lurker

BigMac11 is a n00b

yeah i bought it from ebay, and i just use wifi. i'm a college student and the campus has wifi EVERYWHERE as well as the surrounding area so i basically have a data plan except its free
otherwise i agree it would be pointless to have it.

so, does anyone know of a way to use the email more effeciently to send pics? or of any apps that dont require picture mail from sprint? thanks again!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan