PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Sturatt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
s2u2 problem - no bar to slide

I tried installing s2u2 but when it opens up, there is no bar at the bottom to slide! has anyone else had this problem?
Old 09-18-2008, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work
Re: s2u2 problem - no bar to slide

Have you checked in the s2u2 settings? There is an option to hide the bar.

I would also do a soft reset or turn on and off the program from the program menu.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Sturatt is a n00b

I see no option in the setting to hide the bar. I have tried soft resetting, and reinstalling, but i got nothing. any other ideas?
Old 09-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

Im pretty sure that its the option to Hide All Soft Keys.

I was messing around with s2u2 a while back and I think the slide bar wasnt there when I turned that on. Just make sure its off.

Soft reset and should be all set.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Yes you can disable the bar itself from visually being there but still use your finger to "slide to unlock". Those settings are just where it has already been said, in the options of the app.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

I turned the slider off and turned on the d-pad ... to me its quicker u just have to hold the d-pad to the right for like 2 seconds... and it will unlock. Nobody who picks up my phone can use it. Its great. If you can live without it and just need S2u2 for a locking program i would recommend hiding all soft buttons and use the d-pad. Makes it look a lot more "sleek" without the slider.

Again this is just my personal opinion and your results/tastes may vary.

Last edited by gator2k83; 09-20-2008 at 06:40 AM.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Hey, that's a good idea gator. I didn't even realize that was an option, I am going to set mine like that right now.......

~John
Old 09-19-2008, 11:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Yup, works super....

~John
Old 09-20-2008, 06:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

sure glad to help ya. Have fun with your mogul. Everyone i let use my phone can't and i have to turn the screen on and unlock it. They think its a cool phone but say its to complicated for them.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ive actually had this exact problem, and no one had an answer for me. i had to soft reset and delete the starup lnk because i could even get in. i made sure it wasnt the vga version, but i fixed it by upgrading to the next version. if youre on 1.22, i recommend dropping back down to the ver that last worked best for you. i like 1.18. it doesnt have the loading problems that 1.21 and 22 have.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan