PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Lurker

Hampton is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
windows mobile vista style

I j\have been looking for the vista look for my 6800. Like the windows balls where the start icon is and all. how do i get this?
Old 09-06-2008, 09:33 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: windows mobile vista style

check for wisbar advance themes wa2 wa3 wad

Old 09-06-2008, 10:41 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Are you referring to this?

I can get you the top bar [start menu bar] but not the theme below... I made that and its not ready for release yet!

The top part [WA2 theme] was made by a very good man named Xcilion. I haven't heard from him in a while...

You need Wisbar Advance 2. The theme was removed by microsoft, so there might be legal issues. I'll see what I can do. PM me if you need help

Last edited by [sammich]; 09-06-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i still have the theme i used, with all the updated icons and whatnot. i have it on rapidshare, so just PM me. i dont think the mods want any attention from MS here. the bar and system theme is vista, the today screen is an rlToday theme i found on XDA. edit: i should probably say you need wisbar advance 3. still pm me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vista Bar.JPG (20.5 KB, 66 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-06-2008, 01:31 PM
The Hibster

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post

I can get you the top bar [start menu bar] but not the theme below... I made that and its not ready for release yet!

The top part [WA2 theme] was made by a very good man named Xcilion. I haven't heard from him in a while...

You need Wisbar Advance 2. The theme was removed by microsoft, so there might be legal issues. I'll see what I can do. PM me if you need help
saus that looks beautiful! when are you thinking of releasing i would be proud to beta test
Old 09-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
saus that looks beautiful! when are you thinking of releasing i would be proud to beta test
Well, I'll probably release it once I consolodate it and get my Touch Pro [and WAD2 comes out]

Are you getting a Diamond or Pro? If not, I could probably release it when I get mine because I'll have to redo the entire thing for a VGA device anyway.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:43 PM
The Hibster

im sticking with my mogul ... no money to get the pro but i would love it... save the qvga please, even if its half done i will take
Old 09-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Lurker

nadsal is a n00b

does this work for tombile wing
Old 09-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Hampton is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post

Yeah thats look really good.. . I would like it all!. yes but the bar is what i was referreing to. I will PM you! Thanks
Old 09-06-2008, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

amirborna is a n00b

move the bar to the bottom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan